Disheartening

I see, you’re a by product of the American education system. Poor thing. Carry on.

The amount of salt coming from you could supply Russias quotas for a year.

I’m surprised you know what salt is.

You guys should go on a date, yall are cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think they are going to kiss.

1 Like

I mean, I’ve won 0% of my Wintergrasp and Korrak’s Revenge games since resubbing. A few of which were on my Horde character. This is a sample size of like, 10-15 games, but still.

Totally ok with that if he actually had a lower jaw.

I think I had to rifle through 12 EOTS brawls before I finally won one because people kept showing up who- prior to the stat squish- routinely had maybe 50k HP while we were fighting people with over a million. No Legendary cloak, no aspects on their HOA, no corruptions. They still want to talk to me about being a ‘team player’ when they don’t even stand a chance in favored matches.

The kind of person who immediately starts whining as soon as your team isn’t winning and it becomes clear the two outcomes of the bg are “hard fought win” and “crushing defeat” isn’t someone who likes to be told that their win rate is inflated beyond belief because they have a carefully curated premade that’s at least decently geared and actually follows instructions.

Of course they’ll point out you don’t win very often like it’s an argument, when all feedback should be held as equal, even from a casual player who doesn’t PVP much.

I mean, if you don’t like losing the consistent advice is to go get a premade yourself. You’re playing a social game so you should reasonably expect to go be social.

Is it unfair that PUGs have to fight premades? Absolutely. Is it going to change any time soon? Probably not- this is something that has existed since Classic and if Blizzard didn’t think it was a problem for a premade team of rank 13 / 14 players going full ham on people who routinely had dungeon blues, they’re probably not going to bat an eye about a team of M+ / mythic raiders with optimized corruptions and HOA aspects demolishing fresh-to-120’s.

Of course I just find it strange that while Blizzard encourages solo play and gratingly antisocial behavior in PVE, suddenly you’re expected to go be some gross extrovert if you want to PVP.

Do you want to win Wintergrasp?

Do you want to win temple of mogu?

Not necessarily.
I prefer epics.