Disheartening

pvp is not that exciting anymore when u lose 90% of the time its like why am i even doing this ? its not fun it seems like horde is always winning

5 Likes

I have found the opposite. Horde is getting GY camped most games lol. I play later on the west coast though, maybe that helps.

2 Likes

Honestly like… some days the alliance are terrible and others I can finish my daily conquests the first shot for all 3.

1 Like

Are you just queuing epic bgs and brawls?

im doing epics and regular bgs

You’re going to get rolled in epics. In regular bgs, I’ve merced nearly every game since Thursday and I’ve rarely lost. Alliance is terrible at the cooking brawl too.

lol these people want to win a bg most of the time? Do the objectives, don´t just join and expect to win.

2 Likes

Personally, I like playing road D.

Can’t protect the nodes if you can’t protect the roads. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

horde always wins!? hahahaha you must be really unlucky with cues. I lose 99% of my BGs to alliance full gear sweaty premades. I see pvp as such a headache right now because Blizz doesn’t do anything to make it a easier pvp experiance for lesser geared players.

4 Likes

Losing 99% of the time, a new hyperbole record.

1 Like

Cute when losers like you have to say I’m exaggerating when you aren’t the one experiencing it.

1 Like

It really is awful, you had people like asmongold and his neckbeard audience raging about pvp scaling because there were some odd interactions. Of course asmon thinks he should be able to roll people with his carried gear. It removes any even pretense of balance in pvp like this. It gives hardcore advantage to PVErs who can gear far more quickly than a pvp geared player can; and because of the thriving real money carry services being spammed everywhere, you can pay to win.

You are exaggerating,
Of the 33 BGs you’ve played you have won 11 of them. That’s laughably low but still well above a 1% win rate.

2 Likes

You do realize your win loss record can be seen on your character page right ?

Epics are sad for alliance but they win 50 percent or more of regular BG’s. Though I did manage to win an Ashran with alliance last night . Did the rush and kill mage then run back to our Mage tower strategy . Worked out .

1 Like

It proves that BG matchmaking is rigged and only aims to benefit premades rather than random players. I shouldn’t have to spend days trying to get a single conquest bar done because everything I try to do in pvp is Alliance owned and is impossible to complete/win. There’s a reason I’ve only played 33 BGs, because I don’t have fun getting graveyard 9 out of 10 games.

1 Like

what the hell does my win/loss record have to do with anything?

Why don’t you try to make a few friends to premade bgs with you? I’ve made several realllly good friends from these very forums. I use to be a loner and never played with anyone. I couldn’t imagine going back to that now.

This is the perspective of a bad player.

Lol says the guy who brings up stats in a forum post… Let me guess, you think you’re good because you can abuse the drest’goth damage and rogue stunlock in arenas right?

1 Like

You’re the one who brought up stats. See here:

And then tried to claim that you’re not exaggerating here:

All I did was point out that you are indeed exaggerating.
Don’t go spilling your salt now because someone clarified things for you.

1 Like