Disheartening

Well its easy to determine you like to falsely state your loss record. Currently you’ve played 38 games and won 13 that’s 34% win rate.

Facts matter.

The poor lock had it rough in bfa.

It shows you don’t lose 99 percent of your games as you claimed … duh

Edit:- And frankly you haven’t even played many BG’s. Do hundreds of them and you will see it will average to somewhere around 50 percent slightly plus or minus how good you are .

3 Likes

Nothing to do with merc mode. It has to do with the removal of scaling and the stun-breaking talent.

1 Like

It’s literally all you talk about. Let it go.

Are The Horde also putting chemicals in the water turning the freaking Draenei purple?

You sound like an unhinged conspiracy theorist.

Probably when you make claims like this.

and this.

Premades are pitted against other premades.

Alliance have 1-2 minute regular random BG queues. Horde have 5-6. What are these long queues you speak of on either faction? Oh, epics?

Lately I’ve had 20min epic bgs and I had 1 40min and 1 1.5 hour epic ques.

Not sure if it’s a bug with joining as a group, but both long ques were when I was in a 3 man and 5 man group.

Because of premades.

Sometimes you get one on your side, sometimes you fight against one as full pug.

There doesn’t seem to be any type of queue separation. Wish there was.

1 Like

Horde are pretty darn good in epic battlegrounds. Even if faced with an initial loss at the Sunken Ring or Hangar due to lack of healers, or lag, or whatever, we most of the time come back to have a victory in that same round.

As for regular battlegrounds, it almost seems to be 50/50, especially if Ally have a premade, or even a handful of people in a round playing together.

1 Like

Playing since Vanilla …Pushing 10,000 Bgs across toons. It Bell-Curves close to 50%. (with large win loss hair pulling stretches)

Wait… How???

1 Like

Like this
https://i.imgur.com/FRsQIA3.jpg

1 Like

I lol’d at this and I have no idea why.

losing 99% of my bgs means 99% of my losses were the result of that reason. Not i have a 99% loss rate. How dense are you alliance players lol.

Except it’s not a claim. It’s actually happened and still happening when I go into BGs as horde. SOMETIMES they’re pitted against each other, get it right.

Lol… I am a Horde main and I don’t have your experience. Maybe I am dense too… Zug Zug

Yikes, the desperate mental gymnastics have kicked in.

Dont PvP at max level bro. Start a new toon, get to lvl 20-30 using azerite auto pilot, and then BG, its much more fun. Get the heirloom trinket too. Its rough for melee but BGs are more enjoyable than they have ever been to me in a LONG time.