Disgusted rant

If there is no real violation to the code of conduct you won’t be silenced and nothing will be harmed. It just gives you a little sticker nobody cares about for a couple hours.

I am not directly calling out the mods here I am merely showing how the code of conduct we all have to abide by is not being held up.

I have not seen in the code of conduct where having this discussion is against the code of conduct.

The fact you are still posting means it must be being held up just fine.

If you mean your OP, it looks like it got edited to remove some of the unnecessary commentary :wink: A reply was also removed by the looks of it after the commentary was edited.

1 Like

Yeah I was mass reported for "real life threat " and when it was overturned by blizz then they tried to flag as “trolling” also got overturned.

It’s disgusting how people abuse flagging with a comment they dont agree with.

2 Likes

It got edited and I was trying to edit it when my fat fingers hit the delete button. It took me a moment to undo it and add the edit. That was just me being unable to have fine motor skills.

this just becomes a who cares thing.

if it gets overturned what’s the problem?

the wow community is a cesspool, we’ve known this since 2004.

I’ve been banned twice from posting. One was for my opinion. I didn’t attack anyone or thing. The other was for using a word that was ambiguous but it was deemed inappropriate. It was not vulgar nor directed toward anyone. Both bans were silly and childish. My comments here will probably get me banned again.

2 Likes

Flagging should require you to spell out why you are flagging. None of this “check the box” stuff!

1 Like

Not completely true. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m more likely to believe someone saying that spacefaring aliens are attacking us right now rather than someone who says they were wrongfully silenced and it stayed that way even after appealing. It turns out that many people who get silenced are biased towards themselves.

1 Like

That could be true.

Let me clarify, I’ve know several ppl with multiple accounts. The one I am thinking about/harping on is vial and disturbing and obviously, can’t put their name(s) here.

Let me tell ya: I typed a word that is used by millions of people for a nick name. Richard. One nick name is Rich. The other starts with a “D”. My post was a made up name like: re-xxxx-u-lows. Got banned. Appealed it. They didn’t care and told me I broke the code of conduct. Childish. That’s still stuck in my throat. Don’t believe it. That’s on you.

Uh, yeah, because it definitely does. That one’s not even that difficult to understand.

But it sure is easier to blame Blizz for being “childish”

1 Like

Unbelievable. It’s just a word that only one with a mind in the gutter would take it that way. You must be one of the mods that review flagged posts.

I have a cousin who’s name is Richard but goes by a nick name, Dick. Yeah, I’m not making it up. Did I just break the code? It’s no different than using that word for something totally unrelated to the anatomy. Grow up.

Uhm.

Mvps don’t have any moderation powers.

As a matter of fact, you could get banned for anything under moderator’s discretion.

So… Take that information as you will.

Note taken.

1 Like

I have nothing against any of you. I come in peace.

Forums should be abolished tbh.

forum pvp ft. Evilmuffin vol 3 gonna go viral istg

2 Likes