Discord of the Damned: a DK RP community

Greetings Moon Guard,

I’m Necromar, and I’d like to formally invite you to join Discord of the Damned: a Discord server that’s preoccupied with all things death knight lore and role-play.

The Discord of the Damned server functions as a nexus for all passionate death knight role-players and lore fans to come together and collaborate, network, and/or just geek-out over the franchise and class they love. We’re not dedicated to a single guild, story, RP group, person, etc… we’re truly just a community for all who seek the positive promotion of death knight role-play and lore appreciation.

If you’d like to suffer well with our 150+ membership, please use the link below.

We enthusiastically look forward to seeing you there… that’s OOC. IC, we’re largely emotionless characters by nature, so only come if you want; we don’t care. We also have a floating necropolis; so it’s really you’re loss.

• Necromar, Server Founder
6 Likes

I’d definitely recommend joining this discord if you’re rping a DK! Very helpful folks!

2 Likes

I appreciate the recommendation, mate. Thank you. See you on the server.

1 Like

Friendly bump from Kul Tiras!

2 Likes

aggressively bumps post, then walks away

1 Like

Thanks heaps for all the support everyone.

We have built a great community together, and I’m excited to see it continue to grow.

Suffer well.