Discord Info

Hello all! I am returning to WOW and ED. Can anyone give me discord info? Thanks!

1 Like

Got investigated and shut down by the FBI

1 Like

They raided my home!

emeralddream.carrd co is the website, just put . between carrd and co!!

Has the discord link to join and more info about the EDC

4 Likes

Just remember, the EDC is it’s own community. It’s not the whole community. Their are people that refuse to go there for various reasons. If you go there, do so with your eyes wide open and especially make sure to pay attention to the details.

2 Likes

Normally, I would be all for the Emerald Dream discord. However, per usual, leadership has kicked people they simply don’t like. Not cool and not the way to promote the community.

3 Likes

They can come to their own conclusions about the discord :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, yes they can? :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

A tried and true Emerald Dream discord community server would have to be run by someone who has no agenda and is not power tripping. Someone who just wants to help bring the community together.

2 Likes

You guys come off super insecure any time someone wants to join the discord :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Gee Shanks I don’t know. Maybe its because the leadership of your “community discord” that lead the last “community discord” had a plant in my guild, tried to harass me and my guild last year, twice that is. This happened in game where they also doxxed me in game as well. They also tried to rip apart my guild, which only pissed off everyone that’s in it. You can’t run around and pretend to be all “community” when you attack and trash people repeatedly.

The leadership of EDC cannot possibly be anymore toxic. So you’re right I don’t like it and you’re right I won’t ever be apart of it in any way, shape, or form. Part of me was hoping leadership had changed and turned over a new leaf but they are just the same old same old.

The great thing about all of this, and I know they know this already; if they attempt to attack me in the forums, if they attempt to attack me in game, I’ll report it without even thinking twice about it. Now last year when they flailed around with their childish antics and bruised egos, Blizzard wouldn’t do much about it.

Now? That’s a whole different story. People will be banned. Their have already been bans. Since coming back I have already talked to Blizzard about the situation as it happened along with events that happened in the past. So I am not worried one bit.

Your leadership has taken alot of shots at different people, A true leader is balanced, tries to take care and build up the people that they are in charge, and shelves his own ego and opinions before the group. The leadership of EDC does the exact opposite of all of those qualities that defines a leader.

2 Likes

lol I’m not reading all that. The fact that I haven’t been banned from the EDC discord is enough to disprove the allegations of unfairness. They know I :poop:post constantly, but I don’t do so at the expense of others. I also don’t harass women, so :man_shrugging:

How convenient that you aren’t reading “all that” which was a simple and concise post. I’d wager you’re ability to read is better than what you are stating. It’s easy to be in a state of denial when something that you love is placed into a negative light.

2 Likes

I don’t know what that means. Goodbye :wave:

Hahahahahahahaha

Shanks - I haven’t been kicked so the Discord must be fair. Makes perfect sense. /s. Llugahor is in charge of the Discord and has done this many times before. He kicks anyone he does not agree with. That Discord will never succeed while ostracizing the majority of the Horde.

2 Likes

I suggest talking to in game communities on Alliance, and Horde. You will find more guilds and people willing to play and do content with, as well as pvp, wpvp, and rated pvp. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

probably worth mentioning that discord is 18+ and very NSFW

3 Likes

I was in there and they were telling me about “the third transition” and I just kind a lost it, I wasn’t sure how I could work myself back into society if I did that.

you too? something needs to be done about these people