Disconnects after Flight path

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but Im constantly getting dc’d after landing.

24 Likes

Just had it happen from Ve’nari to Korthia flight path. Disconnected just after landing.

1 Like

Also having this problem. DCed from Oribos to Heart of the Forest, anywhere to Oribos, Ve’nari/Korthia both ways. Only place that didn’t DC me on landing was Oribos to Waynecrypt Hill so far.

4 Likes

Yep, it’s happened a few times now.

2 Likes

Every single shadowlands FP has a 50% chance to cause a DC or not ever since 9.1 for me

4 Likes

I too am having this issue. It seems to happen almost all the time after flight paths.

3 Likes

Confirmed here. Moving after landing at a FP - instant disconnect from WoW.

2 Likes

I am having this issue as well

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well. Seems worse today than previous days.

Instantly DC after landing from flight path into almost all locations.

1 Like

Add me to the victims. Every flight path I take, I get disconnected right before me feet would touch the ground.

I am having the same issue. I can replicate it repeatedly going from Oribos to Elysian Hold. I went through the UI reset tips, but that made no difference. I noticed that when I land, I start power running like I have some sort of speed buff and then I get disconnected.

Other flight paths I have had this issue with:
Ve’nari to Korthia
Elysian Hold to Tirna Vaal
Elysian Hold to Oribos
Elysian Hold to Dominance Keep

Same here.

I’ve also taken a WinMTR log as I saw in similar posts it could be network-related, but it won’t let me post it here as the forums are seeing it as a “link” somehow.

I am having this issue as well, but only on a few of my toons? Not happening to all of them, which is even weirder.

Also have had this issue since the patch.

Been happening to me as well, usually random but I noticed it’s guaranteed when I land at my covenant sanctum, and it waits until I start walking.

Adding my experience. It’s literally after every flight path used. My guy will start running as if they are speed boosted every time and then disconnect. Almost seems like the game still thinks I’m on the actual flight path.

1 Like

Happened to me several times today and at least once yesterday. Always as soon as I start moving after I land. Has happened in both Ardenweald and Bastion now.

1 Like

Happened to me few times since 9.1. Just recently happened at SD and now i cannot log into the game without it crashing my client.

Happens every time i get off flight path. I assume it’s because it’s acting like i still have the speed from flying while walking and the game doesn’t like that.

This has been happening to me non stop since 9.1.

I disabled all my addons and the issue persists…