Disconnects after Flight path

Happens every time I land the past 2 days.

every single fp i land at when i try to move it dc’s

Not really a fix per say, but try mounting before moving at all after you land at a FP. Seems to keep me from DC’ing. DH Toon btw

1 Like

same issues here too, doesnt matter what toon i use

Same here . More often that not

Happening to me after every flight point soon as I attempt to move. I can land but as soon as I move I am DC

Same here; was only happening in Ardenwald but now everywhere

I’ve been having this problem with my DH only. All of my other toons are fine. It started happening to me with 9.1. It is super annoying.

I changed covenants from bastion to NF and now every time I fly into Heart of the Forest covenant Fp I will DC, also happens in korthia somewhere.

What I do if I remember is just log after landing then I’m right back in game but ok. Sucks to have to do this though.

Same for me. Every time i use a flypath i get dc.

Can confirm this has happened to me 3 times today.

Never had an issue before 9.1, now this happens all the time on my DH. I switched from my Pally to DH for my main. Not sure if it is a class thing or what. I still have not had this happen on my paladin yet, but I don’t play him as much.

It’s happening to me, but only on Ashnazg, here, my DH. It doesn’t happen on my other characters.

I’ve done some testing today, and it looks like it’s only happening to me if I am mounted when I take a flight. If I dismount before I take the flight, it doesn’t seem to be happening.

1 Like

It’s happening to me landing in Heart of the Forest on my DH also. I haven’t tested any other characters. Edit to add, just dc’d landing in Bastion, no isolated to Ardenweald. Ugh

Try making sure you are dismounted when starting a flight path. That seems to help. I’d get disconnected every time I landed in Sinfall when I took a step. Hasn’t happened since taking a flight by being dismounted. However, Bliz needs to fix this ASAP!

1 Like

Having the same issue. Every time I land from flightpath = DC

I’m having this issue, but only on my DH. Mounting before moving stops the dc, but Sinfall is a guaranteed dc every time.

This is happening to me as well. I am trying to unlock the Kul Tiran race but am crashing constantly after using the flight paths.

Curious if after getting D/Ced you get back on and little notice in bottom right reminds you to look at your Toy collection. Happens to me a lot, and if it’s common thing, might help the devs figure out what’s going on.

I have also gotten DC’d after taking a summons then moving to add to the list of things that cause a DC. But yes this happens to me too… it’s bad enough I no longer take the trans maw flight path.