Disconnected WOW51900319

There is a workaround. If you have a guildy that is online give you their cache folder to replace yours. That has fixed it for me and the other person having issues, we got straight online.

Same issue until now, (WOW51900319 Disconnected) Playing on Oceanic Server, Saurfang Realm, December 9, 2020 (3am PST)

that doesn’t necessarily work. i’ve tried multiple versions of the cache folder, and i STILL get DC’d within seconds of logging in.

and after 3 hours of frustratingly trying to get this to work, and failing, while everyone else logs in just fine, or gets the “band-aid” fix to work…i’m calling this a lost cause on my end and just quitting before i lose my temper on something i have no control over.

Did a full delete and reload of Battle.net and World of Warcraft. No addons (obviously… wiped the folders). Same problem. Immediate disconnect.

Interestingly, I was trying to reset my UI per Blizzard instructions for a possible right click issue, by renaming folders, and after renaming them, I immediately started getting this disconnect code. Once I replaced the new folders with the old ones, everything worked fine.

I know it’s not a solution, but the timing is really strange.

still cant get in… literally F*** this

Same freaking problem - since yesterday. WTH.

1 Like

I work 2nd shift so wasn’t able to play yesterday because of the long maintenance. Got up early today so I could play longer before work and can’t get in. :sob:

Having same problema, i can log on classic but not in retail since yesterday

My wife couldn’t get on because of this issue, but I could. Tried the trick of copying my cache folder to her computer and that did work, but servers are restarting. Who knows if today’s server restart will solve the issue for others.

Finally I’m in!!! Let’s see how long it lasts.

WOW 13 hours this has been going on and we have players offering cache files to fix the problem for some, unreal!

Well I don’t get disconnected with deleting cache folder or using one others are offering but i’m stuck at 75%. I give up!

lol

Same issue for me Nothing works just they will fix it soon

Im having the same thing for 12 days for now but error WOW51900328 cant log into character list.Keeps disconnecting me.Cant play the game for 12 days for now.

Ive also had this issue for the last 3-4 weeks, ill be able to get on and play for a hour or so then ill just “Disconnect” with the same error and its not once a night its more like 3-4 times in a night. Ive renamed folders, made sure my network was good, addons dont affect the outcome ive tried it with and without. All my drivers are up to date, its just frustrating.

Try restarting your computer. It’s the only thing that fixes it for me. After my internet hiccups for a second and I get d/c once then I perpetually get d/c’d upon world log in until I reboot.

2 hours till my subscribe ends lost 14 days from game playing cant even log into character list till now.I really dont know what should happen to fix that.Ive done everything written to solve the problem but nothing changed.Its a problem on Blizz side and i really hope that they will fix it soon.

Hey all,

It looks like this thread was created at the same time as the widespread disconnections that occurred on December 8th, that thread can be found here. Since that specific issue was resolved I’m going to lock this thread too.

If you’re still experiencing disconnections please go ahead and first try the steps here: World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems

If those steps don’t help please start a new thread and include a WinMTR test run during the time that the disconnect occurs so we can check that out. Thanks!

1 Like