Disconnected WOW51900319

Multiple users are having this issue - I followed forums - reset router/modem - flushed DNS, reset Cache/Interface/WTF - same error - WOW51900319. Hopefully Blizzard takes ownership of this and gets it fixed. If it was just me, not so many would be having this issue.

29 Likes

I’m having the same issue, everyone in my guild is currently raiding and was able to log in just fine.

Same New Raid and 3core raiders cant log in including myself the GM. :frowning:

Knew it wasn’t just me lol

It is the same issue with me and across America from what I have heard. They had the same problem many times over when they did updates before. I think this will be my 3rd one that has effected me. I wish they would actually fix this problem and actually learn from their mistakes.

1 Like

Me too, got booted everytime I landed into toon selection pages

3 Likes

yeah that’s when i’m getting the boot too. i see the background and then boom login screen again

1 Like

Me too. Just went to login - getting this:

Connecting --> Retrieving Realm List --> Logging into Game server --> You have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900319)

4 Likes

tried logging in like 4x in a row tell i got a que popped up then back to the login screen fix this blizz!!

Same… Just spent and hour trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Being so new to this I assumed it was me.

Don’t bother deleting folders/reinstall/etc

The issue is not on our end, don’t torture yourself.

8 Likes

Having the same issues I hope wow gives us a token for this mess up that so Outrageous

2 Likes

too late :frowning:

LOL fat chance. they never give anything for this kind of crap!!!

2 Likes

Learn your lesson here, if everyone else is experiencing the same thing, just wait. they’ll probably fix it soon.

Not trying to be patronising, but it’s a good tip. Get out there and make some coffee or occupy your mind, there’s not much we can do

1 Like

Blizz gonna miss my raid …FIX THIS!

Missed my raid already! gg

1 Like

Also. it wont be a short while. you can kiss your night goodbye… They will have to do server reset to fix this issue. GL doing that during raid times

yeah I did to so dumb… =(

I am having the same issue ON WINDOWS OS. My Mac laptop works fine. Must be issue with certain versions of windows.

1 Like