Disconnected via knockback bug in Solo Shuffle, hit with 200 rating penalty

I dont want a bug fix. They aren’t going to do it anyway. What I want is for them to set their system in such a way as to not punish victims of their bugs if they aren’t going to make it right.

Just to point it out: They’d be unable to make a system as the program doesn’t know the reason for the disconnect, just that the player did. And to avoid folks form trying to abusing such, like when folks abusing the kick system when LFD to avoid the dungeon deserter debuff penalty.

4 Likes

Yup, I’m definitly trying to abuse the system by having the enemy priest disconnect me with their Mind Control. 100% the plan

Alright, I think we’ve covered what we can here.

The problem with some long standing bugs isn’t that our QA and Game Development Teams may not want to resolve them, but it can be a complex issue. Difficult to reproduce consistently to figure out what exactly is causing it, or to fix the bug it may require a complete overhaul of an existing system.

So, even if it has been reported previously adding your voice to the report with examples and locations can be helpful. Not only for gathering data but to get a better understanding of impact volume.

9 Likes