Disconnected before character select screen

So i was playing WOW and my mouse keep freezing so i logged out and updated my drivers. My computer recommend me to update this drivers support.microsoft.c o m/en-us/help/4580980/kb4580980-cumulative-update-for-net-framework. Then i tried to log back in and started to get the WOW51900123, WOW51900127, WOW51900128 errors. So blizz i don’t know if this update i just did is the cause of this but just a little info on what i changed before this started.

after the game updated today at 10:30pm i can no longer log in and i get the error code 51900217 and 51900319 and I repaired the files but it still does not allow me to login and i continually get those codes

Same for me

NOBODY can get in. I was playing the game, then I logged out to switch servers and I was unable to get back in. It had nothing to do with the update.

Same Here!! i almost loose my mind trying everything to reconnect!!

Same for me and my grandson :sob: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Currently unable to log in.

Players currently in game seem to be having no issues.

Unknown duration since this problem started.
Met with a login queue that rapidly finishes before loading this error.

LF [Blue Post]

same thing happen to me 5 minutes ago, cant even log in from my wow companion

Blizz is broken, several hundred people posting about this in the last half hour alone.
No WoW tonight, we’ll expect our credit tomorrow.
EDIT: Their entire system is down, getting the same errors on Classic and SL beta.

Why would they credit anyone for a couple of hours of down time? That seems a bit overdramatic. I can’t get in either but come on, wanting a credit that’s a bit much.

Loging into Servers from the NY location and getting ERROR CODE WOW51900319
also 51900127
ETC
any fix for this?
Seems servers are up but not accepting connecting from its customers :frowning:

Yeah, when we all log back in it’s going to be the scourge event…

I’m just kidding.

according to the breaking news they are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. just have to play the waiting game instead of the warcraft game.

Umm…yeah. Can’t log in. Everything was fine when I logged off about an 1 hour ago, but now can’t get in. Just Dcs me to this Error message at login screen.

8 Likes

Yep same here. Let’s go blizzard

1 Like

yeah im having the same issue. hoping its fixed here soon. big hopes.

1 Like

why isnt Blizzard responding to this?

5 Likes

Same here…Ugh this sucks.

1 Like

same here and I keep trying but it says servers are full please wait then drops me and then the error code

3 Likes

Same problem here… was switching servers to check on a toon and boom, gone. Husband is still connected and playing right beside me. Search shows this same thing happened a year ago and got fixes relatively rapidly… Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon!

1 Like