Disconnected before character select screen

Same, I get to the point it should be about to load the character select screen, and instead it disconnects me and I get a one of the generic error numbers.

same retail does not work gives me a wow code wow51900128 or a variation of it tried 10+ times same code

1 Like

WoW 51900319 error. Instant disconnect right after login.

2 Likes

Same here. Was in game and fine. Logged out for a second to switch accounts, cannot log back in. Disconnected as soon as it tries to get to the character screen.

1 Like

Hey same here. It does the connecting, realms thing, and then disconnected with error wow 51900127 or wow51900101 or other ending numbers. No idea whats going on, my fiance is playing in the same house, just across the room, same method of internet connection and everything, and hes doing okay. lol. Blizz plz address issue? :octopus:

3 Likes

Same problem.

1 Like

Yep. From last logged in to Alex / Tero. Insta-disconnect, not even taking me to character selection screen.

1 Like

Just started happening for me. Shows a queue than DCs before character screen.

3 Likes

Also just experienced this attempting to switch servers.

1 Like

Yep, same here.

1 Like

Hello fellow 916’er! I am experiencing the same issue

1 Like

WOW51900319 Arygos server. Restarted PC and still getting error.

2 Likes

No luck getting in the last 5-7 minutes. Same as everyone.

Do any of the important people that can fix this know that this is happening?

same… lovely… hopefully short lived issue

I wonder if some alarm goes off (whoop whoop whoop) complete with red lights and a message goes out “JEFF, MY GOD MAN, WE TOLD YOU NOT TO COMMIT THAT, GET BACK TO YOUR MACHINE AND FIX IT”.

Complete with 70’s music and Jeff running in wild pajama bottoms to his computer room which he keeps behind the library wall.

9 Likes

C’mon Man!

Same, I was logged in, wife couldnt. I logged out to see if she could log into my computer. Now neither of us can log in. Kids are out for the night, guess we have to hang out together now…

5 Likes

I was going to post the same thing. Wondering if it’s related to that little patch on the launcher.

Also cannot log in. I want to check my garrison!

I cannot get to the character select screen and am disconnected before it loads. Would be on Kirin Tor.