Disconnected before character select screen

Same for me, the fella and I occasionally get 51900123, but usually it’s 127.

Neither of us have ever had EU accounts.

First time in a while I’m not On-Call and get disconnected trying to switch characters and getting the same error…while the wife is in the same room having no issues at all - me = annoyed

exactly what happened to me. i was already online and just tried switching servers to switch toons. dc and unable to log back in again.

Cant get in either. Same issue

…So were is my shirt then! xD

Same… Hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Same here…

Poor small indie company blizzard, can’t afford any customer service on Saturdays.

Adding my name to the list in hopes Blizz is listening

Same problem

Small indie company cant do that, no staff works on saturdays

Just adding another name to the list. I’m getting Error code: WOW51900128 when trying to connect. It’s funny because I can get into queues and such but just keep getting disconnected.

I did the troubleshooting guide in the support page, reset my route, changed the folders in the WoW folder, ect. Still nothing.

1 Like

Same. Can’t login. Disconnected before character select. I get the SL screen then a disconnect.

yep! same here. very annoying!

Having the same problem!

I started with the WOW51900123 error but now I’m getting a whole slew of WOW51900 numbers 127,128,123 etc. Played for a few hours earlier and it was fine with no problems… I also did a scan and repair to make sure it wasn’t a corrupt game file.

2 Likes

I dropped a tweet to them on Twitter.

3 Likes

So… how 'bout that election coming up on Nov 3rd?

Good job team, they just posted an update /breaking news

1 Like

They just updated the login page with an update.