Disconnected before character select screen

I’m having this problem too - it puts me in a login server queue that ticks down about once a second, then gives me an error and says I’ve been disconnected. NA server here. It’s sad, I wanted to level with my friend who just got back into the game. :<

This just makes me so upset! I could slap my knee about now

Same here. I am getting a small login queue as well, but then it just automatically disconnects.

Just to add to the numbers, same issue here.

I too am being disconnected before character select screen

yesterdays big patch (2nd of the day) froze at 33.18 MB…so i miss out on approx 6 hrs of play. tonight, more bs. auto login just routes me back to login screen saying you have been disc without getting to char sel. type in my info on next try i get a 1-3 placement in que and disc again. no wonder population in server is LOW

On Bloodhoof, checked realm status shows up and low but still cant login

getting the same

I just checked at server status page and it is showing all realms are up.
So it looks like the log-in servers may be the issue.

Same here - Scarlet Crusade server, trying to connect from Tx.

Same – NA on Moonrunner

Same thing here.

Same here… im glad shadowlands is being delayed so that they can actually get an expac right lmao

1 Like

I would fall to my knees in laughter if this was blizz plan. "We will take the servers down like there is an issue. No blue post or communication we are going dark. SL is a PITA. /Bye.

Me, too; first WOW51900123 error, now WOW51900127 error message.

Is this sorta a “me too” movement?
I can’t log in too?

Puts me in a log in que always starting at 7 in the que then says connecting then retreving realm list then says disconnectd followed by that error number

I’m here for my “WOW51900123” T-Shirt!

1 Like

That is what happened to me, I attempted to switch to a different toon on my character page and could no longer log in.

1 Like

Same here.