Disconnected before character select screen

I was disconnected right after I got the Thori’dal

I give up. Guess I’m waiting till tomorrow to play.

Resub after 6 months and get 10 mins playtime. If there was a refund game time option I’d be hitting it right now.

Not sure why I expected anything different. They’ve always been junk at customer support.

1 Like

Same issue :roll_eyes:

Eff… I am dealing with the same thing. Thought it was just me. I even tried to login manually, but I’m still getting kicked right before character list. I hope they fix this soon. Its Saturday night for N’Zoth’s Sake!

Yup, same here.

Has the Batsignal been activated? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Same here NA

Glad I’m not the only one having this problem. Thought I was crazy for a bit. Well…

Maaan was just finishing my final mog run.

same, on WRA

Yeah, I know it’s Saturday night but there should at least be a post saying they’re aware of the issue by now.

I was set on having a party with Blizzard - and I’m gonna get it, one way or another! =P

Same here there goes raid night

here to say ‘same’ cuz i really want Bureston to be super drunk

is it fixed yet?

It seems to be a login issue. People who are/were already in game don’t have any issues. However, they run into problems if they try to switch toons.

Indeed :crazy_face:

Cannot get in either. WOW51900128 Before I get on the character selection screen. Cannot choose realm.

Same here. It tells me I am in a queue, then tries to log me in just before telling me I have been disconnected

Same here - kicked before character select screen. :frowning: