Discolored Robes Void Elf

All of my Void elf robes are discolored at the hem since the patch 8.3 “”“this is not part of any corruption effect!”""

It has a purple type of discoloration at the hem of the robe only, I’m not sure about other races, but this looks awful

6 Likes

I’ve seen it too, it looks like our characters have been out tramping through mud and have a dirty hemline. I haven’t seen it on any of my other toons, just my void elf female.

It also shows heavily in void form - there’s a huge purple shadow around the same area that is discolored and dirty-looking when not in void form. I have several screenshots of it.

Hopefully they fix this soon, I’d like to be able to wear my dresses again.

4 Likes

You know, now that you bring it up i’m totally noticing the same thing on my robe.

3 Likes

Male robes appear to be fine, so definitely seems to only be Female Void Elves!

3 Likes

Hope this is fixed soon before they forget and can’t remember the code to fix it!

2 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and bump this since it’s still not fixed. I know blizz has a lot going on right now with this patch, but this is also a pretty big deal, considering it’s affecting a player character model so much.

Also seeing the bottom of our tabards are discolored, too, not just the robes.

4 Likes

I race changed my primary alt to a Void Elf today and also noticed this visual glitch. It’s particularly glaring on the character select screen where almost the entirety of my tabard below the waist appears completely black and has some sort of wet or metallic sheen to it. I hope this gets fixed eventually and not overlooked because if this was my main I know I’d be super annoyed by it.

2 Likes

This still isn’t fixed yet

since I saw this problem on my void elf I also noticed that it happens the same thing on human woman wrists, let’s make this thread big because I haven’t seen anyone talking about it :cry:

1 Like

Yup I agree, because if we don’t it won’t be fixed

3 Likes

Very much this. I’ve been worried this is going to get swept under the rug, because not a lot of people are bringing attention to it. We want to wear our robes, Blizz, please!

2 Likes

Tabards as well are discoloured. Not just for Velfs either.

1 Like

This issue still isn’t fixed, and now after logging in my Human paladin her selves on the Wendigo Woolies are “Black” on the cuff of the top!!!

I paid 50 bucks for the VT to get the woolies

h ttps://i.imgur.com/CznIr7W.jpg

I would like this fixed please

1 Like

This still has not been fixed as of Feb 18th

Logged in today just to check this - still not fixed as of Feb 22.

2 Likes

2/22/2020 Still not fixed.

2 Likes

Still not fixed 24/02/2020

1 Like

This still hasn’t been fixed yet … 2/26/20

1 Like

Again logged into the game just to look at this. Still not fixed. 2/29

2 Likes

as of 3/3/20 this still has not been fixed

1 Like