Discolored Robes Void Elf

i’m worrying about this 3/6/20 and still not fixed… did developers or game masters actually look at this threads?

1 Like

We don’t know unfortunately because Blizzard doesn’t respond to us here

If it’s not fixed soon, I’ll be taking this to twitter on all Blizzard accounts there, Blizzard CS account for sure

1 Like

3/12/20 this still isn’t fixed

1 Like

Logged in today hoping this was addressed. Unfortunately still not fixed. 3/16.

This is kind of becoming ridiculous at this point?

1 Like

This is still an issue 3/17/20

I sent a tweet to Blizzard CS

Reply : The Bug forum is the proper place for such things, but unless QA needs more information, you likely won’t see a response. ^PJ

Still not fixed 03/29/2020 I don’t wanna die before this get fixed, if it gets…

This wil never get fixed :cry:

I’m hopeful that once the corruption effect is removed, things will revert back to normal again in SL …

The discolored parts are the same effects we see while wearing a corrupted item and this issue started when the corrupted system came into play

Since Blizzard has ignored this issue and us, I can only assume this issue will resolve with SL

If this issue isn’t resolved with SL, I’ll be right back here asking to have it fixed, If we’re still ignored on this issue I’ll have to rethink my subscription, because why play a game that the dev’s or company aren’t interested in it’s customers to see if they are happy with the product right?

2 Likes

That’s my hope, too. It’s definitely the corruption effect, like you pointed out, so I certainly have my fingers crossed that once they get rid of corruption, it goes away.

Would be nice to know that for sure, though. x)

1 Like

6/18/2020 still not fixed :confused:

1 Like

I’ve given up on Blizzard, because they gave up on me!

They use to do quality work and had a quality product, the company is just a shell of it’s former self now, sad

I’ll still sub, but no more extra money spent on anything else beyond that

1 Like

It’s been 3 years! When are they going to fix the Void Elf bug? Getting tired of the clothes, regardless of what I wear, looking sickly green and blue.