Disc w/kyrian lego is amazeballs!

Just made the Kyrian lego on disc… omg it is so awesome! and its only going to get better with Mikanos final trait when we get the renoun!

Anyone else enjoying it? I find it kinda wonky on shadow but it fits disc perfectly!

10/10 would recommend, this is the best disc has ever been, i just started doing keys and am bursting AOE backs for 7-10K+ dps while the group is unkillable for that short amount of time…

I’d recommend the following:

Boon, Schism, blast, radiance, blast, nova, blast, nova, blast for tons of fun! or just throw a pws on your tank :slight_smile:

Love that everyone questioned why I went Kyrian in 9.0, now:

i was acutally wondering on another posts i asked how many blasts you want to get off

If its tiny farts, you can probably get away with as many of them as u can get away with.

Sometimes I’ll do tinyfarts in the car with my husband and he doesn’t even notice.

I mean as many as possible, lust/PI certainly helps!

However you need to ramp for it, and the ramp is different depending on if in a raid or M+

This legendary, combined with the final Mikanikos trait, is a gamechanger for disc.

Hahahahhaha
Sorry late reply

Oh totally. And people on this priest forum are literally all telling some newbie disc priest to go Venthyr or Night Fae, lol.

It just goes to show you how mentally challenged some who play this game are, lol.

As for the game community knowing this? What a joke. On my main my disc priest has pumped more than 4k dps in a pug group in an entire single run, and would probably do 2k more if the group had really big pumpers. And with PI the total damage contribution of a Kyrian disc priest could even top what a typical Venthyr H paladin does!

But again, the cluelessness does not stop.

So I disc good compared to a holy paladin or not?

It’s weird for you to call people “mentally challenged” for thinking disc sucks, especially compared to holy paladin, when you cry about the same thing all the time in these forums.

Mentally challenged was referring to those who recommend Venthyr or Night Fae. Neither offer anything remotely close to the power of Boon on a short, one minute cd.

In reality disc is somewhat comparable to holy paladins in my view. They lack the utility of having self and other immunities like Divine Shield and Blessing of Protection though, not to mention the instant cast lifesaving spell called Lay on Hands. Those three spells are extremely potent lifesavers in M+ when anyone is on the brink. Sadly disc defensives are pretty mediocre and so is their ability to bring anyone back from the brink or prevent deaths. Disc also has mana issues that holy paladins rarely have–albeit once you have the right anima powers they help a lot. My problem with healing on a holy paladin is that it is boring and unchallenging, and the healing is simple brute force healing with not an ounce of art to it. I may be exaggerating here but the style of healing is very dull to me.

As for community perception vs reality, you can be right about a class and what it can do and how meta is not necessary in M+, but when you dont get the invites, does being right matter?

Well i swapped back to venthyr and the dps is less but not considerably less. maybe 500-1k in dps but mindgames can do things boon cant. Work that up till 80 then swap to night fae, which has a great DR plus awesome mana. get that to 80 then go to necro and repeat because who knows what 9.2 will bring. i can see kyrian nerfs at some point

FYI, venthyr is perfectly viable in raid and keys and only uneducated people would say otherwise… Venthyr will also get you invited to more keys since i very often see LF venthyr healer in LFG

People want kyrian for NW and SOA as well. So w/e. But I played Venthyr in 9.0 and it does not compare to Kyrian Boon on a short cd in M+. Both the healing and damage you can pump on large packs is insane and leaves Venthyr in the dust. For single target, Venthyr is comparable to Kyrian, but if you are in a group that pulls big you can pump a lot of healing and damage with boon one pack after another.

And sure, Venthyr is “viable” but “viable” is not the same as “optimal.”

Uneducated? There’s a good one. I suppose such criticism coming from you makes sense and fits perfectly with a lot of your comments. Maybe you have a Ph. D. or even a post doctorate in Wow Disc priests and covenants. It shows.

you are the one mocking people who suggest venthyr etc. so based upon that silly statement yes you are uneducated because venthyr is still fine. Being kyrian hasnt seemed to have helped you get accepted into groups tho has it. Cause you cry a lot about it.

Hence why i chose my words carefully and said viable. Viable means you can use it and clear 20’s. and you can.

never said it didint. i didint say which was better. I used the term viable didnt i. You inferred with your

that anyone going venthyr was mentaly challenged as are those saying you can play it. You in fact are the issue, you seem to think you cant play it. Maybe YOU cant, dont know. But others can

Meh, I had three disc priests I healed on in 9.0 and healed about three keys a day on them, just like now. I healed venthyr then and I heal Kyrian now. If you want to give a pat on the back to people who dispense bad advice, be my guest. Tell them Venthyr is great in M+ or just viable, whatever you like.

As far as my gameplay goes, I do just fine. If people dont want to invite someone on a priest to a 20 even though the priest has a 2300 + io and has healed and timed all but two dungeons at the 19 level–one of them at a 20 level and the other at an 18 then so be it. If they would rather invite an h paladin every time, let them. I am not going to put a gun to anyone’s head. But in the end, I see that as a flaw due to healer imbalance. And the imbalance is the source of barriers to play for everyone and even meta classes if they have to sit waiting for half an hour or hour or even two to invite a holy paladin when other healers can usually get the job done almost as well.

As far as your posts go, you can post all you like but 98% of what you say is just trollling to me. Troll all you like. Comment all you like. And think whatever you like of me, I couldn’t care less.

Have a nice evening.

It is great. its perfectly playable. its the second option which makes it great. Its just not the best and thats fine.

I dont have the time nor inclination to troll you or anyone, but a lot of what you say has been known for ages or flat out wrong and while i myself have in the past said that pallies dominance is unfair given all they have, thats life and you move on and concentrate on your game.

The only thing flat out wrong is that you have no inclination to troll.

And as far as education goes, you wear yours on your sleeve with your sloppy spelling, punctuation and even grammar.

oh dear. is that the best you have. like really. you went there lol. petty haha

Okay Dr. Disc, whatever you say.

Well, just got my last tyrannical 19 done, doc. All 19 now and one 20. So tell me, doc, what am I doing wrong? You, the expert and master in your field!! Lay it on me.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/Jinxyminx

Guys, just put them on ignore already or continue to report them. They literally just come on the forum to troll and start fights with people.

But Binkle posts are 98% of the reason I still visit the priest forums still! They are the most entertaining, even if formulaic, posts on the WoW forums.