Disc Priest back to the bottom of the pack

Thank You Devs… I appreciate being in the bottom of the pack. I almost believed I could be close to a resto druid… But that would be so wrong right? That’s not the place where Disc priest belong… You just reminded me what we all disc priest know. Thank you. Could not expect anything else. And It wont change anybody’s life right?

• Man my main healer was nerfed again…
  • No, realy? who, pally?
  • Discs
  • Who?
  • Disc Priests
  • But you said healer… wouldn’t it be… Holy?
  • No Discipline Priests
  • Oh I got you… wasn’t that just cosmetic? Never thought It was an active spec…
  • …¬¬
4 Likes

Great rational post.

9 Likes

Why are the players who write troll posts on low level alts always mages?

Did I miss a meme somewhere?

9 Likes

Actually I just thought I had one of my priests selected, but it might could be still a potentially hidden easter egg meaning…

3 Likes

I could argue factually and intelligently that no disc is not bottom of the pack (I think holy priest would find your view insulting) but it would fall on deaf ears, because some people want to just vent about stuff

disc needed the nerfs, nerfs were expected and I would rather them now then later.

9 Likes

/donTinFoilHat

Bottom of the pack? Not even close…

OP stop trolling. Disc is going to be the best raid healer in shadowlands for another expansion. They won’t be the very best in mythic+ due to resto druid existing but they’ll still be better than most other healers in that content.

1 Like

Not the bottom. The power bottom.

14 Likes

Gotta love a good power bottom.

4 Likes

i always find it funny when disc mains say things like " you said healer, wouldnt it be holy?" implying holy has been wanted in the last 3 expacs over disc, which is just absolutely not the case. everything holy gets disc gets with added benefit. youll still be a main guaranteed raid spot healer while holy crosses its fingers. your not bottom from what was nerfed your just not over the top. Holy priest players gonna life grip u down to the bottom so u can see what its like

3 Likes

Holy pally was the best healer this xpac…

Edit that to for mythic raiding

In mythic progression disc was 100% the better healer

No it really wasnt. Not when prog was on. Farm content several months past is not indicative of whats good

1 Like

Are you aware of last disc nerf?

2 Likes

No matter what, if any sh*t happens, people will ask you why you are not playing holy. But what they don’t know is that (you are right) going holy is not an option because it is even worse. This make this nerf still more critical because priests have 2 healing options. Both are the worse healers of Mythics+. Don’t you agree? Just check ‘mplus subcreation net’ for some objective research.

1 Like

missing news… sorry …

This is the first time I’ve seen someone say that, at least from someone who claims to play Disc. I may have seen it before but only from people who don’t know about Priests and might think Disc is some sort of half-healer half-dps (which is not, Disc is a healer).

World of restodruidcraft looking pretty good, for resto druids anyways.

1 Like

We should just call Mythic+, MythicRestoDruid+ whenever we talk about it in the forums. It would be a worthy meme.

7 Likes