DISC is the absolute god of SS with no fixes

ALL games have been disc since past 1600 on every char. Worst balance any season has ever had in the healer department and horrible design from these “devs” . Battle pet battles take more skill than disc vs any other healer

2 Likes

unfair comparison

i can ggez most of the battle pet NPCs but I haven’t ever managed to win one of these pvp* battlepet fights

Maybe you should start making daily threads to buff your own suffering spec rather than go after disc. You’ll still be oppressed by Hpals and pres that are only a smidge behind disc in shuffle, while you sit at the bottom with holy priest that is probably under rated since priests can just queue disc.

God i hate healers. If only i had a big red button that cryofreezes you into place that allows my demolosh to instantly obliterate the healer

honestly, we’re all on the same boat

Sounds like something youd need to be able to kill a healer, given that i have like 8 buttons that instantly heal me to full and can just ignore your existence while focusing on other things

Youre right, buff fury healing. I need 8 buttons that instantly heal me to full

No need for that when you can just play with a healer

Im not giving my mmr to a healer sorry bruh

too late for that, blizzard already married us in the solo shuffle church and you WILL carry us like it or not

if you’re playing ranked without a healer then you’re giving lots of easy MMR to healers :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ever hear of healing crystals? Yea i dont need healers when i can tap into the power of mother earth by slowly rubbing my crystal

yo when i saw your guild name I thought you were swole irl for a minute

After 1950 Feels like we don’t have any agency in the game again. Disc just feels like a PVE bot and u hope ur partners can kill something.

Id rather have a MW or Pres on my team

This thread is old disc already sucks again.

Don’t worry, once you get high enough hplly gets mixed in with disc.

My observation this far is that disc does really well regardless of skill until about 1600ish at which point the better skilled healers come out to play which for me thus far has been a mixture of disc/hpal/rdruid/pvoker.

You must be low rated, because hpally is harder to beat than disc and pres right now.

1 Like

When I play feels like need to fear pally off cd to get any momentum and I have no stun or mobility well thought out class Hpally is. Complete aids to play against hpally.