Disabling XP Gains on 110+ Characters

Just a terrible idea, alot of people get fun playing and spending time gearing those characters, and cuz’ you don’t like the idea of some community playing the game as they want and have fun, and not on your terrible endless questing game desing, you just change the rules only cuz’ you can do it.

8 Likes

Well duh. Knee jerk reactions is standard procedure around here.
Not that I care either way since I didnt even know I could do whatever it is the OP is talking about.

3 Likes

DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS DOWNVOTE THIS

20 Likes

Make it 111, some of us have alts that like to do Legion content at level.

12 Likes

Participation in raiding and mythic+ must be way down. They figure if they force players to level these toons they will be forced to do heroic and mythic raiding and high keys.

If they give people no choice, they’ll do that, right?

This game is circling the drain.

14 Likes

People are having a ton of fun on there twinks unneeded change. Typical BFA.

6 Likes

Best guess is that they would hope people get tired of leveling alts and will pay for the 120 boost when it becomes available post blizzcon 2019

1 Like

You keep replying to people and stating how you don’t like people selling carries, of any sort, for gold. I don’t know if you know this or not, but nobody really cares for your opinion, and Blizzard has never cared about people selling boosts for gold/in-game items. They’re changing this because Blizzard wants us to play the game the way they see fit, and normally I’d agree if people were abusing a bug or exploit, but IEs giving good EXP is something BLIZZARD themselves patched in because the players asked for it.

So, please, stop spam replying your opinion to everyone who’s upset about this change.

Btw, LOL heroic antorus gear, good meme.

11 Likes

NO NO NO NO damn no longer playing my twinked 111 and two shotting 120s. The only thing currently fun with the game.

3 Likes

Ah ok, if I understand what you’re saying. The 110’s are helping people power level up to 120 because of the scaling. I didn’t pick that up at first.

They got enough boosts out of me.
The next step I take is finding another game to play.

6 Likes

I am confused by this. Is it saying turning off the xp on one toon boosts the gain on alts?

I don’t think this is the best way to go about it.

1 Like

110s was the only thing keeping me around. Might be back for classic but the way blizz is going they will find away to mess that up as well.

9 Likes

This.

My 110 Shaman (pre-BFA) was going up against folks with BFA gear.

2 Likes

Why do you care how someone else spends their time in the game? As far as the need to see questlines, pretty sure everyone has done it once. This is the same asinine thinking that goes into anti-flight arguments.

14 Likes

And, as subs continue to plummet and populations wane, Blizzard can look back on “D” moves like this as another log on the dumpster fire.

25 Likes

Why are you guys getting so incompetent every other week.

8 Likes

Don’t make any more Island Expeditions, will be a waste of time. Going to lose a lot of player participation.

Creative community driven events, and emergent gameplay is what makes gaming fun. Seeing players come together and create there own community and now you’ve just removed it b/c its not how you want the game to be played. Sad.

9 Likes