Disable turnip punching bag (and other attackable toys/items) near community feasts

There’s no reason to drop one other than to cause even more lag than usual. If it were up to me I’d be banning everybody doing it, too. They know exactly what they are doing.

8 Likes

This is what your name sounds like to me, in my head:

OK, carry on.

17 Likes

I literally just like doing damage to stuff. :dracthyr_a1: I don’t drop them but I definitely hit them.

How much more lag do you think a turnip does?

Obviously the correct punishment is the death penalty (of the turnip)

I’m assuming he means all of the spell effects? I don’t know.

I miss downvotes.

3 Likes

No I know what he meant.

Oh, sorry. I haven’t gotten that far to even know what it is. lol

That lag is not coming from the turnip

Player blames others turnip, when they should blame the potato they play on…

Yeah, it’s coming from the 15 turnips that 60 people are spam AoEing. It’s a night and day difference between a shard where nobody drops turnips and theres a little input lag and a shard where the floor is covered in them and the event barely functions due to the lag it causes.

1 Like

Player rigs aren’t the issue with the lag in Azure Span.

¯\ (ツ)
0 lag issues here

That’s not lag. That’s framerates. The lag issues aren’t the same as framerate issues from spell effects.

Every server has had lag issues in Azure Span.

I don’t know man… I saw 0 turnips heck I even saw no active cooking pot up and lagging like crazy.

#turnipsareinnocent
#freetheturnips

Oh wow, you play on all 241 North American servers to know that? You may want to talk to someone about your level of addiction…

Don’t act like a jerk when you have no clue what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I’m not talking about framerate. Dropping 12 attackable NPCs with infinite health into a massive pile of people means now the server has to process every single attack on overy single one of those turnips for the next 5 minutes. This game can barely handle a raid group fighting a world boss, let alone 2 raid groups worth of people fighting 11 different turnip bosses at the same time.