DISABLE Party Sync For Battlegrounds

I don’t know I didn’t inspect your group I go based off my games I did a game last night on my 119 hunter alliance had 3 120s we had zero most of us were 116 to 119 and we won the game we didn’t gy camp them but we did up making the 120s have alot of deaths around 4. It all depends on you and your group

pick the bracket ill have time in an hour or so

Just take my word for it… It was a %$#@ show.

1. My main is horde. 2. I dont have anyone who I can party sync with. So how will that even work out?

use trade channel to find literally anyone 111-119. im going to use a hunter too its alliance

1 Like

I’m going for 111-119 just like I was talking about.

you’ll have 20k hp less than me in a bg. world pvp i would die in an aimed shot.

Are you stacked with stamina? Lol I figure we would have about the same health being synced I out gear you by a lot too. That’s gotta count for something. Yes in the world I would kill you in less than 5 seconds.

Level 120’s are scaled down to 119 in the 119 bracket, but with an ilvl that actual levelers don’t have. They can have twice the hp of a typical leveler in the bracket with 230-250 hp. And I’ve certainly seen players at those levels with far lower ilvl. Even my characters who take time to farm gear can’t get near that.

1 Like

120’s are scaled down to ilvl 284. That’s roughly 75k HP.

1 Like

A 120 Tank spec wearing (Arch Stam Trinkets?) can reach 250k.
Decent non Sync Dps is 60k+ vs Sync 120 Dps at 78K
(Templated low secondaries)
My Dps (Leveler) had 20%? Vers through wearing correctly targeted secondary pcs, (Crafted BFA 111) with 50K+ Hp. 3 Pcs of Azerite Armor of course…
Stamina Trinkets could boost this illusion.

On that note, a decent Tank at 120 sits 800k (Buffed) HP in comparison to players we have seen with 80k (Buffed HP) in 120 Battlegrounds.

Tanks at 120 can have 10x the Hp of a Jabroni 120. :man_shrugging:

I actually calculated that the theoretical maximum a 119 with every heirloom (including rings), archaeology trinkets, max available gear in other slots, and a level 80 neck would be 295. That’s full on stop your xp and grind for months to get that neck.

We’re talking about two different things here. There’s a huge difference between a sync’ed 120 and a 119 twink.

nope. a 119 during timewalking can get 300 ilvl with their xp locked in a few days. a real 119 twink with xp locked has been farming anniversary dragons and should be somewhere closer to 360 ilvl.

1 Like

I’ve been leveling in random BGs on a solo queue and it’s not been too bad. 19s and 29s were rough but low level BGs are always unbalanced. I’m in the 100s bracket now with no legendaries and I feel powerful. I’ve had stacked teams of whatever class was OP in that bracket rain pain on whatever team they weren’t on, it makes the meta tougher but not unreasonably so in my experience.

Perhaps the XP bonus plays a role in either composition or the ability to out level some brackets.

Correct. And that’s the problem. Currently, party-syncers’ gear scales down to a heirloom ilevel worn by clevel ending with 9 in any given lower level bracket, when that higher level character party-syncs into that lower level bracket. In 111-119 bracket it is ilevel 284, while what it really should be, is ilevel 250.

Can Blizzard make a change to have party-syncers’ gear scale down to a heirloom ilevel of a clevel ending with 5 for any given bracket please? The difference will be immediately noticeable across all, and especially in 111-119 bracket.

Yes. And so if the above suggestion is implemented, in 111-119 bracket that would mean party-syncing higher level characters would have their gear downscaled to ilevel 250. That would be around 60k HP, and this would make it way more realistic for an average leveler to stand against, compare to the current ilevel 284 the party-syncing higher level characters’ gear downscales to.

Basically setting party-syncers and experience eliminated characters ilevel to cap at the average leveler ilevel in any bracket should resolve this issue.

1 Like

maybe value gearing your toons over free xp. people expect to be able to compete with zero effort other than clicking join bg. its not going to happen. that 109 warrior for example. you’re going to get chewed up and spit out in 110. youll blame it on twinks then hit 111 and have the exact same experience in 111-119 you’ve already complained about yet haven’t changed anything. click join and hope for a carry. exactly how the pve crowd plays wow.

2 Likes

It’s really not bad until you get to the 111-119 bracket. And then it gets very bad.

I can confirm that the scaling here is absolutely busted. And this is coming from someone who was on the dominating end.

Brother came back to WoW, helping him BG level a character. The 111-119 bracket is a mess. I could just dominate a game and get free wins for him.

A Schism, solace, penance was usually enough to kill anyone. As a disc healer. Among 10 or so games we did tonight, I died maybe once or twice, once because of a Kotmogu orb debuff. 1v3 damage would just tickle me. I could easily solo take an AB flag with 2-3 defenders.

Your gear should matter at max level and you should get an advantage at 120 for putting effort into your character. But this is just twinking all over again. It’s a horrible experience for levelers.

1 Like

I have to admit, yesterday I saw a broken character. It was a warrior, he was taking half my life per hit but no one could significantly damage them. Not sure if he was a disguised 120 or maybe had a full artifact weapon and legendaries, but it definitely seemed broken and he was on a team of some sort.

1 Like

Ever see a Synced group of 120 Furry Warriors in the 49 Brqcket…Its horrifying.