DISABLE Party Sync For Battlegrounds

oh it’s all good then

I agree with the OP. I queued in some lower brackets and it was clear that I was extremely powerful in the groups. It’s not scaled down enough.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I queued lower level BGs but I was shocked how hard I’m being hit. It seems like the system could use some tuning, but I do remember the hunters on my disc priest back in MoP could wipe out my shield and take over half my health so I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for a fix. They don’t seem too concerned about balance in low level BGs, but they did deal with the twink issue so there’s hope.

1 Like

what you’re saying is partysync 120’s are as strong as someone in full (unenchanted) boas and its too strong?
what you mean to say is people outlevel their gear and don’t keep up with it and are easy to kill if you have gear for your level.cool thanks just wanted to clarify. working as intended.

Wouldn’t surprise me if alot of these people get 1 shot by the broken op specs at low lvl and call them 120s I saw people do that while lvling up turned out they weren’t and when twinks were around people did samething

My 1st BG back had a dh in the 19s bracket, they had around 20% more health than I did (me ~1650 them ~1950) and dominated combat. I was thinking about trying to run tank but I was dying too quickly and not doing much damage so I switched to heals, it was a tank vs tank comparison. Compared to their level they’re likely much better geared.

At least on the 19s and 29s brackets, it does seem worse than it was since they took twinks out the 1st time but there are also more low level hunters than I remember so it’s hard to judge the real impact on the meta. If it continues into the 30s I’ll be more likely to want to condemn it.

There will always be broken specs at low lvl its just the way things are i remember complaints about prot warriors holy shockadins survival hunters and so on

and right now its marksman hunters and arcane mages resto druids etc

i am sure next expansion it will be something new and people will rage about it just like they are now

I’m comparing it to when I ran low level in MoP and WoD, it’s definitely worse now but I’m reluctant to blame level scaling when there are also more people running OP low level classes. Even back in the day you’d count the hunters and healers and could fairly accurately predict the outcome before the start.

Fair enough. i honestly think its about the same but everyone’s experience is different

2 Likes

I just had 3 battlegrounds with a hunter who was 119 in the BG. He could 2 shot anyone in the game.

I logged onto his server to make sure he was 119, no he was 120 in full raid gear.

This is a really bad design blizzard. You’re level sync obviously doesn’t work correctly. The level which they are down graded is far less than anyone else in the BG.

1 Like

the level sync works fine. players out leveling their gear is the problem. 120’s get a set template at 274 ilevel in 111-119 bg’s.what was your toons ilevel? did you know you can have 225/233 pieces made for every slot once you’re 111? now you know and knowing is half the battle.

1 Like

Plus I have a limited sample, and I haven’t been running max level to see what’s different mechanically.

some stuff changes at max level tho instead of arcane mages hunters and resto druids being broken its fire mage dh destro locks and corruptions

1 Like

I think the difference in power is that there are a lot more teams than there once were. I’ve had a few cases of their coordinating kicks and stuns, which is surprising in the 29 -39 brackets.

Grouping in an MMO is a positive but it just depends on how people will abuse it. It is changing the meta but so far it’s tolerable. The main effect I’ve seen is battles tend to be more lop sided, I imagine it will be worse in higher brackets but we’ll see. If it’s too bad I can always abuse myself by running dungeons to level.

Party synch prohibits the use of gliders? WTF?

Wow guys… Everyone just wants to argue and complain. This is a cold hard fact… In the 111-119 bracket there are 120s who are clearly superior in damage and health… Pretty much the way I see it is they are maxed out 119s that they are being scaled to. There were at least 5 of them. They all had 75600 health and were destroying people lower level. I was on my paladin at level 113 with 44k health and couldnt even get away from the graveyard because two 120 hunters were camping. It does make a difference when there are 120s because their damage output is way higher than say my 113 toon. And that is broken. If they are going to scale down they should be mediocre not maxed out as far as they can get for 119. Thanks

2 Likes

44k at 113? yikes. you can have made/buy ilevel 233’s. i can get to 50k on a 110 with just bfa gears im not sure what you’re doing wrong. a maxed out 119… you dont want to see one of those. not 280, more like 360+ ilevel.

its funny, 120’s scaled dont get the benefits of gems/ enchants on their gear yet players leveling in bg’s wont do either of those things either because its not cost effective. lol. round and round we go. by we i mean you. i pimp my ride while leveling so i have a different experience in bg’s.

So it’s somehow my fault that I am leveling my alt and not in a big hurry to gear up? I am getting gear questing and doing dungeons. Battlegrounds should be a relief from constantly grinding. I need a break from mythic raiding and relax. You need to quit blaming the people who are also not happy with this situation. And look what they’re saying. Pretty much what I am. So if I got on my 472 Ilvl hunter and went on crapping on your lowbie alt that wouldn’t bother you?

People that usually complain about the bracket hardly have any azerite gear which makes a big difference in the bracket then get mad when they die my 114 wind Walker monk did just fine on way to 120 no issues even killed some 120s solo along way. Your issue is premades and it’s no diff then 120 premades are premades so of course they do well

So what you are trying to say that all 10 of the people in my bg were all undergeared like me? Not including the people who left. If there is no difference between a regular premade and a level 120 premade then why the hell they hit so hard?