Did you like trolls before or after the Zandalari?

Do you like the Zandalari? Did it make you want to play one or trolls in general?

Do you just like the Zandalari and not other trolls?

Plz tell me what influence the Zandalari had on you.

2 Likes

My first max level character was a Troll

2 Likes

BAMF swol chads … look amazing it plate… attack animations are brutal a-f … Yea… I like Zandalari trolls… just them…

4 Likes

I have one of two oldies but that’s it. The Zanda brought me back into it.

2 Likes

I’ve played as Darkspear since I could play DK.
Always liked trolls and Zandalari look great, but I dislike their racials a lot and to be fair I kinda like darkspear trolls crouch, Zandalari feel a bit too much like humans.

6 Likes

I am a huge fan of trolls in general. So anything troll is good to great.

4 Likes

Tusks to add to your undead to show they were once a troll?

2 Likes

Rakham is a cursed pirate-ninja monsignor fleet admiral and viscount… but his girlfriend is a troll.

3 Likes

Trolls are cool, I always wanted the Horde to get frostmane because they have been done ridiculously dirty and there’s a nearly uninhabited frozen region north of Azshara now that the Blues have migrated and the Furbolg have been culled.

2 Likes

I like trolls as being part of the wow universe.

I did not like playing as a troll before Zandalari.

I still don’t like playing as a troll after.

2 Likes

Trolls were always the best Horde race.

Though the Zandalari sure seem to have forgotten how much they liked me in vanilla.

2 Likes

I tried to like old trolls some years back. Couldnt really get into them. Females seem to be the best for mogging, which is always THE deciding factor of liking the race or not given that mogging is my end game

1 Like

I’ve always liked trolls. My main alt since Vanilla had been a Troll Mage.

When Zandalari became playable I was stoked! Dropped my Shaman and rolled a Zandalari Druid which has been my main ever since.

I love the look, animations, and voice acting for the Zandalari.

Extra fun to roll a Zandalari and go through Mists of Pandaria content! :rofl:

3 Likes

I never liked troll before and after Zandalari

3 Likes

I like Trolls.

I don’t like playing as one.

Elf and Space Goat for me all day every day.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve always thought Trolls were one of the coolest races in WOW. Zandalari just made them go from A-tier to S-tier for me.

3 Likes

Thats one thing I love about this game…so much variety something is going to be liked more by one person than another.
Exact opposite for me. old trolls were kinda meh…then we got Zandalari and I really started enjoying trolls. I think Ive got like half dozen Z troll druids and a paladin.

2 Likes

I didn’t like them before, and still don’t. That said, I do like the Zandalari more than Darkspear.

1 Like

I’ve always at best been neutral towards Trolls and the Zandalari didn’t change that. I’ve got a Zandalari Paladin, but I rarely ever play as her. Trolls have long interested me but tend to fail to retain my interest as much as other races I like.

1 Like