Did they just buff delves?

Kind of rich coming from someone who hasn’t completed a Tier 8 yet. Guess cause you struggle bus in them you want everyone else to.

It has to be a bug. The frustrating part is that they hotfixed it in randomly at night instead of doing it during a maintenance and then figuring out if it actually worked rather than borking their spaghetti code.

3 Likes

Like I posted previously…
whos running this gong show, they need to be fired.

1 Like

nah its because i dont want more than vet atm im looking for LFR/normal appearances i did tier 7 to have tier 8 available for a later time

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

1 Like

well the change tonight really rustled your jimmies. cope

waterworks made are top raider tank quit for the night

1 Like

they don’t do anything above a tier 5, of course they don’t get why something is broken on content they dont do.

4 Likes

Peak trolling xD.

Yep.

1 Like

yep same, and last night we cleared all bountiful 8’s but today the tank healer just noped out they were getting smashed right from the get go

It’s literally undoable. Waxface unavoidable damage tic for 2M 4 times in a 20s window. It’s stupid, I don’t know HOW they manage to F it up SO hard

1 Like

This pretty much sums up modern WoW.

3 Likes

probably interns with zero supervision

1 Like

Just need proper gear and know fight. Get better next time and will be ok.

I did see a conspiracy theory, saying that Delves were nerfed to ungodly levels since people were completing Heroic vaults week 1 and no one is playing Mythic 0.

Well Mythic 0 also sucks so i’m not sure what to say. But I believe it.

LMAO.

2 Likes

they saw the stats that lots people were doing a certain type of content at a certain level and succeeding at it. and that triggered them to buff it., because if its enjoyable it must be too easy. It couldnt just be that that level of content was actually perfect and fun and thats why we were all doing it.

it really was a typical blizzard “fun detected” moment.

they sure did boyo.

delves confirmed final boss real master behind xal’atath,

I just wonder wth is going on internally with delves.

Haven’t really been doing them because I wanted to finish TWW loremaster and profs first lol, mostly seeing the story while I PvP.

I kinda wanna wait until all the tuning is done, if that ever even happens.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure interns would have done a better job.

Was having fun doing delves with my husband as a DPS (mage) and off-spec tank (blood). We were having a fun time before. Now we can’t clear Waterworks or Spiral Weave because the AoE damage from the bosses kills me. We managed to clear Fungal Folly by avoiding certain mobs, and we managed to clear all the way up to the boss in Skittering Breach, and it then proceeded to take all five of our lives (we actually cleared it the last time, but my husband died from the residual damage and we didn’t get the Bountiful Chest because of this because Brann acknowledged we cleared too slowly).

Honestly, I’d be happy to keep the health pool as it is now, heck you can even make avoidable mechanics hit harder, but for the love of everything that is good, please nerf the unavoidable damage. Waxface was two-shotting me. I was hit for 2 million damage by the stomp that the Spiral Weave bosses do. I’m 595ilvl, so it’s not as if I’m horribly geared, It is impossible to clear without a healer and honestly, I doubt most healers could react quickly enough to save people anyway.