Did they ever explain

and lost their entire civilization and we don’t even know if they got Ashenvale or not. Taking back darkshore also didn’t even happen in 8.1, it was really only the 1 recreatable Val’kyr that was the entire revenge.

well do you see me creating topics to insult other mutations? only NE and Humans are that imbecile. in azeroth everyone is either a mutant or a machine corrupted with dark magic.

He is probably empowered by death in the same way sylvannas is, after all he is her direct vassal.

2 Likes

I think we’d have a similar argument. In that scenario we’d but just as upset becuase Tyrande went through this transformation but barely anything was done with it, just like now. At least in what actually happened we got to see her fight.

2 Likes

Plot armor beat plot armor, and the night warrior is just plot armor

3 Likes

They have Gamon!

1 Like

She one shot a valk

If a Valkyr was supposed to die in this encounter then have Tyrande kill Nathanos and then have the Horde player come in and rez him later.

The quest timeline doesnt even make sense.
The Horde player starts killing and converting Nightwarrior buffed troops before Tyrande even shows up.

It would make sense if the Horde quest happens after the Alliance where the player and the two Valkyrs hold off NE attacks while they raise Nathanos and the undead NE (if we must have them).

Imo Blizzard just wanted to give both sides a win even though it was the Horde’s time to lose.
Also after all the damn Saurfang cinamtics we should have had a nice cinematic for this encounter instead of that horrible quest finale.

4 Likes

Yeah, because that would have TOTALLY stopped the complaints, right?

5 Likes

Yeah sure, I really doubt that would stop the same people making complaints, they would say “WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ONE SHOTTING NATHANOS IF HE IS JUST GETTING REZED VALKS DYING DONT MATTER.”

1 Like

You both seem to be under the impression that I am implying this idea would please everyone.

I simply edited a terrible idea into a bitter sweet one.
Blizzard wanted a stalemate, a valkyr dead and nathanos around still.
My changes at least add some more satisfaction than the original but there is continuity.

4 Likes

But your terrible idea is the same terrible idea blizzard has lol which is the point we are trying to make

You really should read what people say and what they say the intent was when they said it.

Read back and you will understand.

YEah you think its bitter sweet, I dont think there is anything bitter sweet about it

Nathanos dies.

Instead of you know… escaping.

but he doesnt die now your robbed a kill

He died. Sweet.
He got rez’d. Bitter.

Its not a hard concept to follow.

all within a few secs nice literally pointless

Yeah ok. This has clearly turned into another Katiera discord chat where posts have nothing but a few reactionary words with zero substance.

4 Likes

what?? Nathanos is a self insert.