Did they change the honor cap to 500k?

I’m even more hyped!

4 Likes

Welfare Rank 14. Yay…

9 Likes

cry… more!

I love it.

7 Likes

If that is the new cap I say that’s great.

I look at it like this. The amount you needed in the old system was very dependent on your faction on your server, so for some faction:server combinations it may have been less than 500k to be in bracket 1 particularly in Vanilla where the system was first implemented. 500k is still a pretty big chunk of honor to go and get each week for most people.

3 Likes

This is what Blizzard said:

4 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if they’ll change how quickly we gain faction reputation for warsong outriders and the defilers to match the new primary pvp grind speed or leave it as is.

I’ll be ok with either number. I will have fun and hope this makes bgs super active again.

1 Like

I lol’d.

I could rank 3 characters to 14 at the same time with 500k cap.

Add up to rank 20 with additional gear when content releases. Make them even harder than 14 so these casuals can’t get it.

2 Likes

Who cares if casuals get r14 gear. It wont magically make them good at pvp… I mean, we have a ton of r14 that are beyond bad at pvp.

I’m happy that I can get it on my main and probably an alt. Given the option to raid more times a week or pvp for gear… I will pvp 100 times over.

7 Likes

Who cares if people who can’t clear raids are eventually just given the gear by wiping 10-15 times on a boss? That would be great! Then I can just wipe over and over and go back to pvp.

2 Likes

Like get off ur high horse dude… r14 was cool in 2007, not so much in 2019 and certainly not in 2023. lol

QQ more.

7 Likes

If this happens will be a success.
More people playing bgs probably means they are having fun and that’s what it’s all about.
Oh and the kek.
:wink:

1 Like

Funny how you have no legitimate response to the scenario.

Wait until you find out it’s not even close to 500k :slight_smile:

“QQ More” is going to be my response. I will be back for that and laughing.

2 Likes

its a retarded scenario. I can also say what if that one item you really never freaking drops? and you never miss a raid, just the RNG gods wont smile on you. In 2007 I raided MC for a year and never saw a perditions drop. I’m sure you think that is fine.

I dont care what number it is as long as the decay change is in. I’ll be happy.

2 Likes

We can agree on that. That’s fair.

However there is still decay in the new system. You just can’t derank.

That change alone is a win, win. =)

1 Like

Just watch out for those Dishonorable Kills…ugh imagine being rank 14 to have some idiot kill something in STV and derank you?

Back to the grind!

1 Like

Hellllllllllll yea pve TEARS are going to BE BEAUTIFUL now that pvp’rs can compete in open world

GET
READY PVERS

i flag off. neener neener.

Wow. You and I have been playing a very different Vanilla WoW it seems.