Did the pvp season end?

That answer is likelier to be found in the Battlegrounds or Arenas forum.

I can’t say for certain, Caeyla, but we have made some inquiries and it is being looked into. If I get any additional information I’ll be sure to pass it along.

I second this reply! we need some answers please and thank you!

Thanks for soem sort of response i apreciate it @Vrakthris

No it’s not, because we don’t know either. Currently the arena forums are on fire because people who had been wanting to push after the holidays just had the rug pulled out from under them.

2 Likes

I mean I feel like this would actually make pvp better due to the fact that ppl cant wait to the end of the season top start pushing… I feel in my personal opinion would solve a lot of boosts problems at end of season to make people who earned titles and ranks over people who pay for them.

We still should have been told something though. We have never not been given a two week warning. To suddenly rip the rug out from people (on New Years Eve, especially) is insanity.

There are plenty of people in my own guild who wanted to get their 1800 sets or whatever and thought they’d have time because throughout this entire expansion, we’ve never had an off season. It’s always been season ended, new season began. How’re they supposed to appropriately plan when we know nothing?

You’re totally entitled to your opinion, but I’m of the mindset that not communicating with the player base at all is inexcusable when there are time sensitive rewards involved like people’s transmogs.

2 Likes

the season has been out for 24 weeks tbh if they haven’t by now maybe they jsut gotta try harder next season

You’ll want to give feedback in the PvP forums or using the in-game option on the Help Menu. The Devs don’t take feedback from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

I’m responding to someone else’s feedback saying how it would be better:

:point_up: This is also feedback. You should tell us both, not just me who is responding to the person.

Edit: and the point remains, as I said in the first thing I said in this thread, the arena forums know nothing. Us coming here for some kind of answer is valid.

A blue post has been posted in this thread so I am looking forward to hearing what is found out.

1 Like

If this isn’t a bug, Blizzard is about to lose a lot of PvP’ers and streamers. People were in the middle of glad pushes when this happen

1 Like

Edit: {Yeah… no. That is not an appropriate means to express yourself and speak to others here, Proczanoob. If that is the way you wish to express yourself, please go elsewhere} ~Vrakthris

Except that the SFAs are not Devs. If it’s not available publicly, they can’t provide it.

I didn’t say they are, but the Blue said this:

I didn’t make this thread, you realize it, right? I’m just sitting here in case a Blue posts back.

not to bug or anything Im watching twitter for a reply as well atm but. any word on whats going on? I need a girdle for my DKs glad xmog and 1 item for my aspirant set lol. so whats the deal it over now or no?

If there were, Jepho, I would post with what information I was able to provide. :slight_smile:

It looks like we have a post and WarcraftDevs tweets referencing it.

I’d probably keep an eye on that.

3 Likes

sorry :frowning: just seen it had been a couple hours an no word so thought id ask :slight_smile: an hey if they had to end the season cause of other tech issues and put the season back to active when its fixed that would be cool . but hey if not is what it is .

edit: nvm that I just seen the new post from you right after you replied to me .