I dont get it

Why does a huge company like this with the best rated mmo/arpg style pvp just not care. They dont care about the common repetitive feedback or the state of pvp. Pvpers get screwed over once again, our season bugs out start of yesterday oh well its the holidays who cares its just pvp. Sin rogues, destro locks, fire mages, Dhs etc just plague the arena for a year oh well just let the meta develop organically. Doing M+ and Heroic raiding etc is super easy opposed to getting like 1800+ in pvp, oh well just give all the high ilvl and targetable loot with better rewards to pve. Broken trinkets that make people live forever and make matches last super long with no meaningful end, oh well not gonna change it cause its a pve reward. Like this is ridicoulous already, people are paying to play your game, wasting their time playing your game, because we all love what once was and now we get nothing. Whos on the pvp team? What do they do at work daily? Do you even have a pvp team? Why do we have no active balancing or communication from blizzard? You guys do this big arena esport thing with all your tourneys and leading up to blizzcon ude think pvp would be important but on the live game nothing is being done all expansion. Players want buffs to weak specs, nerfs to stupid OP ones, we want vendors, we want fair and equal ilvl rewards. We want pve gear to not rain supreme in pvp content just as pvp isnt in pve. I dont get why there is just no care or passion behind pvp content anymore. The whole pvp side of this game is dying because people are just fed up with the neglect, why is nothing being done? I just dont get it.

1 Like

You’re going to want to move this to general discussion! Devs don’t come here, to customer support. I don’t think it’s too late to move this post over there by clicking the little pencil!

2 Likes

Sorry, but the devs don’t come to the CS forums for player feedback.

Also, you might want to format the wall of text, it’s a bit hard to read.

6 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/did-the-pvp-season-end/399779/21?u=melaesia-proudmoore

That’s actually pretty funny coming from a paladin.

That doesn’t mean that Blizzard will give you what you want. If they did, that would be millions of different requests, which all boil down to “I want to own everyone in PvP, and always get the loot I want”

First off, because you’re putting your feedback in the wrong place. Devs don’t come here for feedback; they go to the forum for that particular subject.

But second, just because they aren’t doing what YOU want doesn’t mean they are doing nothing. You’re not the only player/class in this game.

6 Likes

I am talking from 1000s of peoples perspectives on the current state of pvp not just from my opinion, the same things are posted about daily all over the internet. Clearly your not someone who does pvp or just doesnt care about it, also ive posted this all over in hopes of it being seen, thanks for the input tho. Also I am a healer? not a {Removed} pve rotation dps, im also not a resto druid who is better than hpal.

1 Like

This is a player to player support forum with blue moderation that have no connection to the developers your basicly shooting at blanks here.

4 Likes

You’ll have a better chance of running afoul of the spam system or reported for it.

Thus is where we stop taking you seriously, and why pvpers have a bad reputation.

5 Likes

Im saying that it doesnt belong in pvp, ive mythic raided myself with mainly aotc content, pvp is complete garbage atm if you guys got shafted so hard always in pve ude be pist off too

AGAIN…

The devs do NOT come to the support forums for player feedback, you are screaming at a blank wall here.

4 Likes

Cool, I cant delete the thread, im replying to you

No, you speak for yourself and yourself alone. Nobody elected you to represent them on the forums.

11 Likes

It’s also where OP gets flagged into oblivion.

2 Likes

Fun fact think it was vrak maybe kalv that said not to bother with flagging since this is the most heavily moderated forum.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else, but my flag remains until the offensive language is removed from the post.

1 Like

As stated above, you speak for yourself. Others may agree with you, for sure, but when you give feedback to Blizzard, they do not accept the whole “thousands of people agree!”

You are one player. Leave your feedback in the correct forum, and if your fellow players agree, they can speak for themselves, as well.

I PvP quite often actually. Much more these last couple expansions than in the past. But it’s really irrelevant. Just because one player may have more experience, or play more hours per day, or have an older account doesn’t make their opinion weigh more.

Precisely my point.

Not really doing yourself any favors here. This kind of attitude is not needed anywhere in this game. Or any game, or on the internet, or really, anywhere in life.

6 Likes

Nothing to do with being a paladin. The OP is absolutely spot on.

Thats why pvp is in the worst state it’s ever been in. Forums are forums but the OP is right. Worst expansion ever for PVP.

Maybe they should look at the “1000’s of people agree” and quit with the blinkers on, perhaps actually communicate with the pvp player base, because PVP is absolutely shocking this expansion.

When was the last time a Blue posted in here with anything relevant? With feedback on what they are doing to sort the mess.

We won’t and really should not expect to - they’re not devs nor is this a feedback forum, nor is this forum about pvp matters…

3 Likes

crap thought I was in the PVP forum lol