Did some people not get the new mount?

I don’t have it.

For some stupid reason, blizzard decided to delay the release of a coded mount to all accounts “over the next few days”

7 Likes

How this company so bad?
With so much sub money?

14 Likes

Streamers got it. I paid for an epic package for the Blizzonline and didn’t get mine, never got my free month of game time either.

9 Likes

I didn’t get it.

The Wandering Ancient mount is being granted procedurally to all players who have purchased Shadowlands on their account. The process is taking some time to work through them all.

Thank you for your patience!

31 Likes

Amazingly, if there was some nerf that needed to go out to all players, it would be applied 100%, not procedurally.

Guess I have to wait until I can block the Oribos mailbox :frowning:

28 Likes

Shouldn’t take that long then… lol

2 Likes

Any news on not getting soul ash rewards for doing a torghast run. I got nothing and I’m kinda tilted TBH because I just wanna get my chores done.

I got it when I logged in.

SL might be unpopular now but it still sold like 4 million copies or something.

I don’t really care since it will be just a number and will never use the ugly thing unless there was a way to set it ablaze.

5 Likes

This is outrageous. It’s unfair!

Just where am I supposed to pee in the meantime?

10 Likes

“Shadowlands most selling PC game”
You “lol no one bought it”

8 Likes

Nice number, can you also tell me how many of those are active accounts?

4 Likes

Taking time to work through them all. Looks like you guys “ARE NOT PREPARED” as ILLIDAN stated. Who knew? LOL :rofl:

Do what other games DO like SWTOR they deliver via mail. Plain and simple. Now this looks like it will be a process. Whelp, time to go back to Final Fantasy 14 to play in meantime.

4 Likes

I struggle to see why this couldn’t have been given to all of us at launch? Like, was there some sort of intense technical coding you had to do in order to grant it to everyone who purchased Shadowlands? Seems weird to me.

6 Likes

No idea, but it doesn’t matter since it’s being applied to every single account that has SL, active or not. I understand the joke you were trying to make I’m just saying it doesn’t really apply here.

2 Likes

Well, it is “wandering”…maybe it wandered away from the mailbox and joined a troubadour group on their way to Ashenvale

7 Likes

I dont respond to you anymore because i just get banned everytime.

HEHEHEHE.