Got the Wandering Ancient

This is mostly probably just me being paranoid as heck after reading that apparently the Wandering Ancient won’t be available for a few days but when I logged in, the game said I already got it, am I just very lucky or when Blizzard said this won’t arrive until a few days they meant just not everyone will get it today?

I didn’t get it today but that’s fine. I’m not going to lose my mind over an extra day or two.

It’s kind of wierd; you have to fiddle with your mount tab display options so you can see the present it’s sitting in.

Got mine. I didn’t hear anything about people not getting it today. Maybe the UK servers update at a different time, and thus they will get theirs tomorrow?

I’ve never had this problem with any gift wrapped items… Not sure what addon you’re using that’s messing that up, but it’s not a normal thing to happen.

They are rolling it out slowly. Let me find the Blue post.

Here you go: Did some people not get the new mount? - #9 by Kaivax

1 Like

A blue has formed a reply to lately received Wandering Ancient gifts in the thread Mossclaw noted, the blue-comment states the following:

When I logged in earlier today on my other account, I didn’t have the tree mount.

But as I was running around doing some stuff, a little toast window appeared announcing that it had arrived. When I checked my mount tab, the present was there waiting to be opened.

/moo :cow:

I was kind of worried when I first logged in around 2 PM and noticed I didn’t have it. But saw a bunch of other players already running around with their tree mount.

Just now logged back in, and it was right there in my collections tab as a wrapped “gift” box… phew :slightly_smiling_face:

I got mine and I have to say I am really happy it won, they did a really good job on it imo.

Whenever stuff gets delivered “over a few days”, I usually get it pretty quick. There’s a small forest of tree mounts outside CN right now. :evergreen_tree:

took me a few days to get one of the previous mounts, i remember putting in a ticket and the gm saying sometimes there is a delay for certain number of players.

Hello person with a similar name, this is disturbing. :grimacing:

I finally got mine after logging in and out several times… make supper, bio’s etc. But it was there and I didn’t have to fiddle with anything.

Just got mine, and used it for the very reasons I hoped it would win… >.>

https://gph.is/g/4DW2Rwv

We must ‘never’ forget (and after what the Kaldorei did to the Blood Elves, I won’t let the Kaldorei forget either).

Musical Accompaniment:

1 Like