Did Shadowlands Season 1 Actually End at 10 PDT?

Did the arena season not end at 10PM, as was announced.? People are still able to join ranked arena and gain rating well past the time that was announced as the season ending time.

Is this a bug, did the season ending get delayed?

My team ended our queue session within rank 1 range at 10PM PDT when the season was supposed to be done (along with several other teams in our same position). However, several other teams continued to play hours after the season was supposed to end and it looks like many people got knocked out of range.

Was there some snapshot made at 10PM that will be used to calculate the season rewards or did my team get screwed over by this bug?

19 Likes

Same with Bumbleb-Darkspear Calmtwo-Tichondrius and Fatrat-Hakkar. We ended at same time at 2951 same as shamrow and we were safe but people passed us AFTER 10 PM PST when it should have ended!! Are we screwed?

6 Likes

Same thing happened to QĂşeenroach-Mannoroth.

He was 2951 and within the cutoff at the end of the season at 10 PM PST, and was passed after his team thought the season was officially over.

4 Likes

Yes multiple people at 2951 were safe when Blizzard officially announced the season ended on Horde R1. Please make this right!!! :wink:

1 Like

I have to believe Blizzard has a snapshot of the ladder when the season was supposed to end. Let’s hope!

2 Likes

Same thing with Calmtwo-tichondrius 2951

3 Likes

WTF BLIZZ it was supposed to end at 10PDT?!?!?!?

1 Like

Can a dev please confirm that season actually did end at 10 pm

Bump. Would be good to get a definitive answer about this.

Incase anyone needed proof this actually happened:

1 Like