Did Sargeras Go Down?

Husband can’t do anything in-game and I can’t even log into my characters :frowning:

I am having the same issue, was in northshire doing the heritage armor quests and got d/c’d now im not even able to log in.

1 Like

I think so. No characters being shown own login

1 Like

Same, Area-52 loads in and characters are show but Sargeras is down down.

Same here, DCed and now I cannot see any characters on Sargeras. A52 and other servers load my characters just fine. Only Sargeras

Same. Also, my bags are full but it shows nothing in one of them, but when you hover over them it says stuff is there in a tooltip. Yikes. You would think an all-day maintenance these things would be ironed out.

1 Like

This is why I refuse to rush maintenance - Like sure it sucks seeing an extra hour get added but this is what happens when this playerbase is constantly like “SERVERS UP OR MY LAWYERS WILL BE IN CONTACT”

So they feel the need to rush it out and stuff :x

weird that its just Sargeras

The MOMENT my first solo bg brawl popped the entire server crashed.

Pretty sure it was my fault.

Sorry guys.

1 Like

It has to be an overpopulation thingy. Because on my other realms blargh Garrosh I’m fine. But all my mains are here trapped.

Yep it must have, can’t get back in. Only Sarg

It’s your doing! It saw a panda dk and went “oh hell no”

Can confirm, tried 13 different servers without issues loading the character select screen, and Sargeras is the only one to just be broken.

Can confirm, can log in and access characters on other realms

1 Like

Wish I hadn’t woke up an hour before I needed to so I could sneak in a little playing.

Isn’t just Sargeras. :frowning: I’m on Tanaris and having same issue there. all I get is a black screen when trying to log in

character just loaded in for me

Me too thankfully!!! :slight_smile:

Working now!