Did not receive mount reward for completing trading post tasks

same issue too. collected 100 currency from my first 200 points, thought id get rest when at 100% with mount.
but now i cant loot chest. so no mount and short 400 currency.

1 Like

Did it to me last night. Woke up this morning no mount and my bad had reset

no mount either 1000/1000

1 Like

No mount no chicken tendies

Same problem here. I reached 1k/1k points last night. Logged out, slept, logged back on 10 hours later, and I still can’t loot the chest. No sign of the mount anywhere.

1 Like

Completed 800/1000, but only received 100 from the box.

1000/1000 recived 900 no mount.

Same here. 1,000/1,000 got 400 from chest but no mount

Same thing, completed the task, bar filled with 1k point, I went to the chest, dropped like 800 gold and NO MOUNT!!! Seriously, will those of us on Azjol-Nerub be getting our mounts. I was stoked for the Trading Post. Now I’m just cranky and a little sad. Not sure why it say it was Erwen, I was on my Druid, Kymru

Same thing, completed the task, bar filled with 1k point, I went to the chest, dropped like 800 gold and NO MOUNT!!!
Please fix the game and don’t l upset the active player .

Literally just got up for the day, chest still not active. Still don’t have mount.

Just show complete achievement but no mount no coin. After log out log in also same cannot loot the chest again.

Same thing happened to me, completed the tasks, no mount.

Just show complete achievement but no mount no coin. After log out log in also same cannot loot the chest again.

Same for me

I stayed logged out all night and it didnt appear

2 Likes

Same here, no mount

This is exactly what happened to me as well.

Same Here, Finished this morning and went to chest, got 100 tender nothing else. Says I’ve received all my rewards this month. No mount. Makes me sad

1 Like

Same. 300 tender currency. No mount.

Same problem
 got 1000/1000, looted the chest and got 300 tender, but no mount.
Tried logging out and off for about 45 minutes - chest is still unlootable, and it shows me at 800/1000 (but not able to earn more points), but yet the same amount of tender I had after I’d looted. Still no mount.