Did not receive mount reward for completing trading post tasks

After completing the tasks and filling the bar with 1k points, it told me to go to the chest to collect my reward. Opening the chest gave me 300 coins and nothing else. Tried jumping on an alt and the chest isnt interactible.

30 Likes

I have claimed the rewards at 800/1000, but upon reaching 1000/1000, the traveler’s log says completed but I am unable to collect the last 100 currency and mount as well. The chest does not even sparkle (when there is rewards claimable).

Update: I logged out of wow entirely for 10-15 mins and when I logged back in, there is a quest : Report to the trading post, which instructs me to collect my reward from the chest, it is now clickable and lootable and also contains my last 100 currency and the mount.

4 Likes

They must be doing something. Ive noticed frequent dc’s and the log itself reset back to 0. Maybe just give them time i guess?

2 Likes

I got 1000/1000 completion as well and no mount reward.

9 Likes

Same here. I hit 1000/1000, looted the chest and got no mount.

4 Likes

yep…

We be beta testing new features.

7 Likes

So mine finally showed up in the chest. I had logged out for about 30ish minutes to go pick up my kid from school. When I got back the chest was lootable again and had the mount. So I would suggest trying to log out and stay completely logged out of the game for about 15-30 mins if it doesn’t show up when you finish.

4 Likes

Thank you, this worked for me also.

4 Likes

Can confirm this works just log out and back in tho no wait needed and it will let you loot the chest again <3 Thank you for this suggestion.

5 Likes

The logging out thing only made matters worse. I couldn’t loot the mount, and when I logged back in the achievement I got to make it to 1000/1000 (the waking shores optional quests) was taken away from me and now I am at 900/1000 again.

2 Likes

I Got 1000/1000 Points and have not received my 400 Tender or my Mount. I was at 300 when i started the Grind but when it finished it said i collected all rewards for this Month and i hadnt the chest at the Trading post is greyed out for me (not clickable). I know its a new Feature but i feel like it needed some More Testing.

2 Likes

Didn’t get my mount. Stayed logged out for about an hour or so and the chest isn’t lootable.

7 Likes

i didn’t get the mount either, and we were supposed to get 2k traders tender total, which i didn’t get either. i recieved 1500 traders tender to start (500 for account in good standing, 500 for dragonflight, 500 for intro quests) then i completed the monthly tasks for the traveler’s log and did not receive any more tender until i had all 1000 points. i opened the chest to receive my mount but only got 100 more tender for a total of 1600. still no mount. i relogged and now my progress bar for the traveler’s log is reset to 0 but all the tasks i completed are still checkmarked complete. still no mount after relogging. oddly when i logged into an alt the progress bar shows completed again, but still don’t have the mount or the full amount of tender.
EDIT: update 2/8/23 got my mount and traders tender in full. blue response to my ticket below.

Thank you for contacting us about the Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount.

We can confirm the Traveler’s log bar was experiencing issues and eligible players did not receive the mount as expected. We are happy to announce that this has now been resolved, and you should be able to claim your mount the next time you login, as long as you have completed the requirements.

Please note the following:
- We continue to investigate issues with receiving Trader’s Tender and expect to have those resolved soon
- The maximum amount of Trader’s Tender you can earn this month is 2000
- You may still experience display issues, such as the bar not being full or appearing to reset
- As part of our resolution, some characters may temporarily receive the achievement “Trading Post Enthusiast”, which will be removed at a later date

We thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Kind regards,
Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment

6 Likes

same here when i came back after an hour or so it was reset to zero

2 Likes

same here. no mount in chest. getting real tired of this every week something doesnt work in this game.

6 Likes

I can’t even access my chest. Just finished completing the trading post journal and no mount, no access to box at all.

5 Likes

Same! The log shows green checks next to all the quests, but I did not receive the 200 points, so now I am at 850 instead of over 1000 :frowning:

That happened to me last night, I closed everything, went to bed, and this morning… still nothing. I only got 300 coins the first time.

4 Likes

Same here. I completed the progress bar and went to go collect my mount and last 200 currency and the chest is not clickable and does not sparkle. I’ve tried logging in and out and it resets my progress back to zero but then logging in/out puts it back full to 100% and the cycle continues. I even logged out completely for 30+ minutes and still cannot interact with the chest.

1 Like

Same issue here. Completed the monthly requirement and only got Tender and no mount.

3 Likes