Did full Awakened Amirdrassill LFR last night received only 1 of 3 Bullion

Hello Customer Support,

I raided for the first time in DF on this character last night. Did all 4 wings of Awakened Amirdrassill and as I understand it the catch up mechanic should have dropped 3 Antique Bronze Bullion for this character by the end of the raid but I only got 1. I was counting on the 3 so that I could purchase an upgrade to be more desirable in finding a mythic group to do the weekly for another 2 Antique Bronze Bullion.

Last week the catch up mechanism worked correctly for my wife on her main when we did normal Aberrus.

I opened a ticket but got a canned response and I put in additional details that I did loot every boss as I was mainly there for looting the 3 ABB. I have not heard back yet on that update.

Because this is a limited time event with the Awakened raids and the ABB is it possible to get someone from Blizzard who can look at this issue?

Is this a misperception on my part on how the catch up mechanism works or is there a bug with the drops of the ABB?

I don’t really want to have to raid both LFR and normal on each character to get my full ABB.

Thanks!

Well the short answer is ur gona have to wait on your ticket.

Long answer Every tickets handled by a real person its quite possible ur putting too much information then needed always rember KIS Keep it simple. I hope u reopened the ticket not open a new one.

1 Like

I’ve seen where running the raid did not get someone their bullion. It’s not guaranteed to drop by the end of the raid. It took this person all of lfr and the 1st couple bosses of normal, in order to get all of their drops. I don’t think this is a bug, I think it’s awful luck.

1 Like

Echoing the above sentiment, fairly certain it isn’t a guaranteed chance per instance completion, just a chance drop per various activities.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look to be guaranteed but I have seen people get 2 from one boss, so you can catch up.

A ticket isn’t going to assist in this situation. Even if there was an issue with the Bullion dropping, a Game Master wouldn’t be able to assist.

Yes, by submitting a bug report. I would agree with Kaleberry here though, I don’t believe the drop is guaranteed.

6 Likes