Diablo IV in less than an hour and a half

Lessss goooooooo :imp:

3 Likes

I’m so excited I can hardly stand it

1 Like

This isn’t the Diablo IV forums.

6 Likes

Chances that it will crash or get DDOS’d at launch time…99.7%.

5 Likes

Glad you guys like it, but zero interest here.
I’d rather play Torchlight 2 again.

6 Likes

Hopefully the launch is smooth, I plan to be a turbo degenerate this weekend only stopping Diablo 4 for two nights of WoW raiding.

launch will not be smooth lol

Sit down then

Can’t wait for people to learn it’s P2W because it’s Blizzard we’re talking about. Diablo Immoral proved they can make the worst game possible and monetize it worse than any other game on the market and make a huge profit. They’ll do the same with D4.

4 Likes

You slapped me in the face with nostalgia there.

1 Like

I’m working and didn’t buy it. I can see the writing on the wall.

D4 will be swimming in microtransaction in a year.

3 Likes

Ready for the servers to break.

1 Like

I’ll let everyone buying early access to be the guinea pigs to work out the server issues for Tuesday.

I wanna wait to see how much of a disaster it is before i consider buying… but the PBE for TFT set 9 is broken and my willpower, and my wallet, is looking really weak. :frowning:

It will be swimming with microtransactions at launch. The premium battle pass gives $9.99 of game store currency.

But its normal for games these days so nobody really cares.

I was about to buy it and decided to watch the gameplay trailers for the classes. I was like wtf is this…its like a 2005 game! Absolutely will not be paying $150 price tag for it here in Aus.

I support your decision not to buy it, I was on the fence for a long time myself. But I have to wonder what you were expecting from an AARPG game? They all pretty much have the same gameplay.

Always wonder what people like you are like in real life. What exactly are you hoping to accomplish by playing armchair moderator and dampening peoples fun? Like… why? Does it make you feel better?

WoW is literally a 2005 game. It has changed alot, but the core is still basically the same.

3 Likes

I’ll be leveling my Rogue in WoW until the servers settle, because it is bound to be FUBAR in 15 minutes with everyone trying to get in all at once.

I anticipate server issues, and I’m gonna just wait them out.