DH in pvp, takes "0" damage, kills all players in 1 or 2 seconds

I may never play a holy paladin in BGs again and I have one on each faction. Phew, got my shield up I’ll just casually heal my… why is my health going down?

I have an MM alt, not sure if he’s revenge or if the K stands for Karma.

1 Like

i love my hpal i just wish i could be a void elf hpal idc id relevel from lvl 1 if i could

2 Likes

Is there a way to be an alliance elf paladin? My alliance hpal is drain eye.

i have a hooman hpal cuz the new hair colors she was a LFD but their customizations suck so bad so then she was a normal spacegoat but now shes a hooman . But i wanna be like my horde hpal and be an elf T_T

1 Like

I like the aesthetic. K was my first paladin, V was supposed to be my alliance shaman but I wanted my drainy to be a paladin which is why she has such a terrible name.

1 Like

it makes me giggle cuz it sounds like … :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :eyes: :eyes: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :skull: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :scream: :scream: :shushing_face: :thinking: :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I get that sometimes. I keep hoping someone will report it and they’ll make me change it, it was supposed to be what they called a Norse shamaness. K has a much better name, an angel of punishment.

ah i see thats interesting . Now i kinda feel like i want to play my horde pally :scream: :eyes: maybe soon after i get a few more tries in for https://www.wowhead.com/item=13335/deathchargers-reins

IT WILL DROP skskskskssksksk D:

1 Like

I’ve got a skeleton horse or 2 but I don’t know if I have that one, I’d use them more except they can’t fly. I use the headless horseman mount usually, for a mog I go for a blue dragon that sort of matches the blue steel.

i want it because its purple LOL

1 Like

Looks like I don’t have that one but I have plenty of purple mounts just not the skeletal variety. ‘https://www.wowhead.com/item=152794/reins-of-the-amethyst-ruinstrider’.

1 Like

Congrats, thanks to that behavior I do way more burst damage now as a 5day old hunter.

1 Like

oh it didnt drop for me T_T ill try again later

1 Like

I was replying to you mentioning your enjoyment of dispelling paladins divine shield. But good luck with the mount.

1 Like

oh right i do love doing that >:)