DH in pvp, takes "0" damage, kills all players in 1 or 2 seconds

Not sure if it is the same hacking that has been reported through the in game system from what was witnessed in world pvp… I just witnessed (while playing my Hunter) a Havoc Demon Hunter recieve multiple rapid fires and sniper shots and his health stayed full, at all times when I saw him his health was and stayed at 100%, and everyone he touched died between 1-2 seconds.

Let me know, is this just current tuning? Are the open world hacks functioning in Battleground Blitz now? If it is current tuning, is allowing DH to be immortal raid bosses the goal? If this is the new normal, competitive pvp has 1 viable spec and it is Havoc.

I’ve seen plenty of DH players that not only could die, they were not all that difficult to kill. What I saw today was not my normal experience with DH being somewhat over-tuned.

My concern was not like blur, the DH recieved the hits, the damage wasnt dodged as the animation showed the shots connecting, his health just couldnt be moved off of 100% all game.

1 Like

You probably shot into bop or something but nerf dh anyway.

1 Like

If he has good gear and is even somewhat decent skill-wise, that sounds pretty normal for DH :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sadly, yes, this is current Havoc tuning. :rofl: They have a tool for every situation.

1 Like

Open World. Where people have pve gear and/or undergeared.

Then, call for a nerf DH.

Is this even a fair assessment of the situation?

Okay, they’re overtuned and arguably the best melee in arena and shuffle.

Oh and Blur is still bugged so that’s real neato

1 Like

My DH says I have over 100% dodge with blur up, but that is a display bug for sure. If that is what you are talking about. It seems more lilke 70%.

It has been 80% for something like 2 years now.

I’m just super unlucky, I guess. Taking aimed shots, sniper shots and rapid fire tics through blur quite frequently. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe that is the difference between a skilled DH and an unskilled DH: how well you RNG blur and darkness.

DH has two RNG defensives, that could potentially avoid all INC big damage or none of it. That is why you will see DH sometimes seem immortal and sometimes fold easily.

They also have a reliable defensive in netherwalk, which makes them immune to damage. And can force misses with glimpse and meta immune with good prediction.

He didnt have BoP, It was the whole game and there were no paladins on his team.

Unfortunately there are some pretty serious and overpowered hacks being witnessed. For example, a hunter being able to 1 shot 3 different people without refreshing the cooldown of sniper shot. Some of the things being seen seem so outlandish, and yet, a simple youtube search for DH hacks wow yields multiple video results. Hopefully another ban wave will help some.

1 Like

That’s just MM damage if it’s left alone. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

The DH in question in open world attacked and deleted too fully pvp geared paladins, and 3 other people. The DH died vs 5 people with at least two on coms, barely. Prior to that he was killing everyone in sight trying to do a world quest for hours.

yes it is nerf dhs (:

where were you at ? the pvp wq ? it has buffs that make you unkillable did he have a bubble on him ?

It was at the west end of Ohn’ahran plains where you kill the world boss.

hm im not sure if theres any wpvp quests like azure span one over there

Eh… guess I missed this earlier. World pvp is a joke, not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

No there is not, Closest thing is the ducks but the ducks was not active and the ducks was not used. Also the powers that the duck’s grant is not what he was using to nuke people or take nearly no damage.