DH broken, great game

His style is ambush via camo… yours being run into the person and bash his head in . Don’t think the two styles sync :joy::grimacing:

4 Likes

Lol who has time for all that hide and go seek…

3 Likes

The same amount of time lounging around in Stormwind and Ironforge, of course. If more people were actually engaged in endgame stuff, I would have been out of a job hunting years ago.

I’ll join you in some main city ganking. Same difference to me. Send that invite.

1 Like

I appreciate it. You’re the only one besides my rogue partner who even considered it. It’s sent already.

You should be fine in a “2’s” hunting group, especially if you know how to cycle your CDs with my DPS support.

Edit:

When I had a rogue partner, I usually leveraged my burst to take out TC’s(thiefcatchers) because they’re more punishing to rogues. Essentially, for rogues it’s CC and hunters it is damage. When you combine the two, it’s a powerful “2’s” hunting team.

With a paladin, I would just be protecting Héretic’s back the best I can, so he can outlast whoever tries to dogpile us.

@Griefs That exposition is more useful in guild politics than it is in the forums. I know you’re not talking about me because I’m not a guild politician. There’s people like what you’re talking about as far as narcissists go, or they show narcissistic tendencies. But sadly, this is off-topic. I’d be more than happy to discuss guild politics as a topic but not here. I am the GM of a one-man guild; if there’s any politics and drama going on, nobody(right now) would know about it.

I’m a filthy casual, a plebeian of the community. You might want to paste it where the hardcores could see it, but I tell you what: if you don’t measure up to their standards, you WILL get treated like dirt in their circles, far worse than I can ever DREAM of being. Because again, I’m a pleb. Me being nice, in my honest factinion, has a LOT to do with how I was raised up in video games. I am not of the stickbundling of EverQuest, for example.

This is probably the best thread I’ve seen on wow forums since the vanilla days.

3 Likes

I was just talking about vanilla WPvP last night(the Serenity Now funeral raid). The simpler times, when all “she loved was fishing, and snow, and PvP.” And yet the salinity has been as high back then in the forums(the video clip showed it) as it is now.

That video was pretty harsh, and in bad taste. I suppose though what did you expect to happen, you know?

It surely was a memorable video that’s for sure.

1 Like

That’s the entire steak and potatoes of this entire business: it’s cruel. It’s unforgiving. It’s even gasp UNFAIR. But that deceased girl, may she RIP, would have loved to see what had happened, because she loved “fishing, snow, and PvP”. And PvP back then was either open-world or BGs. And to the duelers here: you couldn’t duel enough to prepare for an instantaneous raid coming in hot like that.

Even today, I PvP H-side for the same motives: political and psychological. Oh, the Alliance, even in 8.0, want to still lose and keep sucking it facing the Horde? Well, PvP problems have PvP solutions! Sadly, Classic is struggling to bring that sexy back(yeah), but at least in my WM shard, I’m still keeping the sexy there until S3 retirement.

who cares brother.

once they nerf DH youll make another thread about another class being the strongest.

this game will never be super duper uber balanced. sorry theres 12 classes =(

1 Like

When you compare to how unbalanced the classes are in Classic , I think they are doing pretty well relatively … the spread between the best and worst DPS is so much smaller in retail .

2 Likes

Read that list and then the list for a Psychopath. You’ll have yourself thinking you are a Narcissistic Psychopath, you’re not.:grin:

Mop was fairly balanced 1v1.

1 Like

This thread was awesome!

A qq hijacked into chest-thumping, token-betting, smack down.

3 Likes

No, I wouldn’t.

Yeah, but I never got my token

5 Likes

lol. i dont even know whats happening

A person that pretty much only does arena with a broken class came in to the wpvp forums thumping his chest, got smacked down made a bunch of excuses and then got super salty.

3 Likes

top damage is rogue or mage or lock
top mobility is monk
best toolkit is rogue
does not counter any stealth class if ur partnet has a brain he will hit the dh and cancel his sights

You’re a little late this thread isnt about what op said

2 Likes