Dh being able to fake cast the hunt

Dh probably have the most consistent damage in the game right now and the fact you can fake cast the hunt which is ultimately a one shot is pretty bizzare. Should be treated like shackle trinket, once the cast begins it automatically goes on cd

43 Likes

I haven’t one shot anyone since first month of this xpac. Biggest crit I’ve gotten this season is 22k. I’m seeing warriors crit that much with MS and executes. Paladins crit that hard with templars. Monks crit ting 15k rising sun kick.

8 Likes

Sounds good :+1:

3 Likes

Should we give the same treatment to Stormkeeper, Mindgames, and everything else that has a cast bar and a cooldown?

7 Likes

Do they do as much dmg as the Hunt?

5 Likes

How many times have you seen someone interrupt the hunt and and the dh is locked out?

6 Likes

Like others said, War/Monk/Rets are all critting on globals for 12-24k dmg. highest Hunt crit I’ve had this season is probs 16.4 and that on a 1.5 min cd, Rets can toss out TVs and FVs easily for 20k.

Soooooo whats your issue here again?? the fake cast? Theres lots of ways to stop the hunt, but theres no way its “one shotting” you

2 Likes

Multiple times, it can be stopped mid charge. A rogue can spam kidney and he’ll get the kidney off before the hunt connects preventing the damage. I’ve been stormbolted right when I get the cast off and it puts it on CD. If you cc the DH right after he gets the cast off it puts it on CD and he does no damage. GG.

1 Like

You can only do that if they hunt you from across the map. If they’re right on top of you there is no way you can do anything before it lands.

4 Likes

Ya i agree imagine if i could fake cast convoke an make ppl waste def cds

8 Likes

That’s impressive. I didn’t know dhs had above room temp IQ and actually fake casted :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Not even close to a 1 shot. Yes DH damage is crazy atm but not really a problem after the change.

Don’t need to when it can be a 1min cd. BUSTED lego.

1 Like

Yes.

10chars lol

Dh is such a low skill class that they treat fake casting the hunt as some amazing feat and always make sure to tell everyone they did it

11 Likes

but i wana bait def cds tho :frowning: make ppl panic

If you think Mindgames is less toxic than Hunt, you are absolutely and unequivocally out of your gourd. Even more so now that maledict exists again

2 Likes

Followed by 5k ticks. I had the situation where I got a hit by the dot tick before the initial damage landed. Pretty dumb to be honest.

1 Like

Isn’t that how the arcane big hit spell works too?

I agree, make it instant cast so they can’t fake cast it.

7 Likes