DH and Rogue LF Mythic Progression guild

Looking for a guild that is balanced between progression, but raids no more than 2-3 nights per week.

Exp raiders, LF exp raiders who are easy going, but still serious about PvE content.

I write for a living, so I cannot afford to invest the type of hours I used to in high-end progression. My friend is also looking for a serious pve guild as well.

Pst for more info.

Xero#1428

Hi there! We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and are looking for Heals/DPS who can flex for Jaina progression. Here’s our forum post for more info! :smiley_cat:

We are also in the beginning stages of forming an evening 2 night Heroic group.

Hey i’m The GM for on stormrage. We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11 PM EST. We’re 6/9M and pushing for CE in BoD. Our application is pretty easy, should take like 5 minutes at discord at channel j4a7XD. I hope to hear from you guys soon!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

• Any Exceptional player

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Guild Name: Avant Garde
Faction: Horde
Realm (US): Illidan
Realm Timezone: Central Standard Time
Current Progression: Reform from 8/9 M BoD with CE Ghuun.
Raid Times: 8:30PM -12 CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday
Openings: Skilled players of any spec and class

BACKGROUND

The core of Avant Garde is comprised of players with an incredible amount of gaming experience. Avant Garde began its World of Warcraft experience early in the beta and has been active on multiple servers since the servers came online in 2004. With the continual improvements Blizzard has been making to this amazing game we see no end to our career here and look forward to moving up the charts for several expansions to come.

GOAL

The aim of Avant Garde is somewhat different than that of your typical hardcore guild. Like many ambitious guilds we are not happy with simply being good and strive to eventually be the best. To achieve this we look at the long term solutions rather than the quick fix. Our goal is to build a strong, resilient community of players that know that their online gaming is a passion and not simply a temporary distraction from life. We seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a hardcore gaming group. We look for working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

If this is the type of environment you’ve been looking for, please apply including any information you think we need to know. After sending an application, if you would like to follow up feel free to contact us in game on off raid hours.

Application Link : https:// docs.google. com/forms/d/1mlhC11-L9_cwbl4iNhWppof8F8yg64hj1PmMC-UDgzo Remove space after // and the space between .com to copy and paste)

Contacts
Vendixon#11942

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 6/9M BoD (US 256 - Realm 12)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Fãlse,

CBC is a casual mythic raiding guild. We’ve been established since 2006 and have over a decade of raiding experience. Currently #1 on Steamwheedle Cartel Server. We accomplish all AoTCs & raid achievements. Our schedule is light weight. Every Tuesday & Wednesday 7pmST (CT) to 9:30pmST (CT). Progress at this time is 3/9M.

Contact Yullina (SWC) on Btag (YullinaSWC#1916)

added you on bnet, the night show is a horde guild on zuljin currently we raid from 10-1am pst sun mon, looking to change that to sun mon tue in 8.2 we are 7/9m about to finish blockade this week. if you have any questions hit me back on discord campyourbody#2937 or bnet tim#12145