DF season 2 M+ 4 million fewer keys run than DF season 1

Probably a very good indicator that the population of the game has had a very large drop off.

Or, maybe M+ is just losing its appeal. I guess we will have to wait and see what kind of numbers, season 3 brings.

32 Likes

Probably.

I know I personally took a 3 month break from the game this season and even after coming back have only really come back to race dragons, collect tendies, and finish the Mythic mogs. This patch is low-energy and when there are other games to play I’m just not really about it.

6 Likes

Wait till Starfield hits.

It’ll certainly scratch the explorer bug for some players.

2 Likes

Isn’t it already out?

Over on twitch last night while I was skimming thru I saw a bunch of streamers already playing it, watched Slootbag for a bit and he seemed pretty into it

1 Like

Its only out if you pay the extra 20$ or whatever it is for early access.

I’d rather just wait until Starfield’s Tuesday release as I have multiple games I’m enjoying down (almost 100 in Softcore on D4, tendie activities in WoW, and another game I enjoy got a DLC).

1 Like

Only if you bought the premium edition.

The masses get it in afew days.

I got it myself its…ok. I am still learning the ins and outs of mastering it, compared to Fallout 4 or 76 it is much more difficult so far.

1 Like

Good.

FO4 felt very dumbed down to me. Skyrim was already more simplistic for an RPG and FO4 took it even further. Also I know this is kind of a weird concern but the lack of lore for why the PC is so unstoppable in FO4 bothered me, whereas A) if the difficulty is harder than usually that means the PC is a bit less OP and B) I know Starfield creates a justification for why the PC is OP. People whine about the chosen one trope but its kind of mandatory to me to explain why the game is about a single adventurer rather than squad-based / party-based and I’m happy to see it return.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only player that has never done a Mythic + dungeon before.
I have nothing against it. High end content in WoW Just hasn’t ever been my interest.
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

11 Likes

Aye, more than likely. And corroborated in my opinion by how the forums themselves have slowed to a crawl.

Sad, because while the story itself is lackluster, the game overall is in a pretty good state

1 Like

You pick a background and you pretty much go from there.

If there is any complaints I have so far its that there’s no clear linear path defined…you could easily stumble into a high level system and end up as scrap metal or pick and poke at too many resource lumps on hospital planets and end up with a myriad of negative status effects.

Managing an effective inventory scheme on a single outpost will take several hours as you scramble for resources.

The worst class balancing in the history of the game leads to god-comp meta where a huge percentage of players can’t get invited to group content.

Shocking that no one is playing. Shocking I tell you!

22 Likes

10.1.7 was built just for players like you.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

You aren’t the only one. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Make friends.

4 Likes

Or… people will just play other games if they can’t get into groups.

See: the data.

One of Blizzard’s few responsibilities is to not jack up the meta-game so severely that players can’t find groups. Hard L from Blizz and they seem to have been punished accordingly.

14 Likes

All I know is I’ve been running loads of random Freehold keys for the mount drop and regardless of key level, I’m apparently the only healer alive. I just apply to any of the 20x Freehold keys that only need a healer and I gogogo.

2 Likes

You think the latest patch is actually good for casual players? The post launch world content and story has been total garbage.

4 Likes

retail bad

I wonder which M+ defender’s alt this is?

2 Likes

Bro, don’t be mad at me cause you cant m+ or have severe social anxiety lol.

6 Likes