Dev's take on pvp queues is highly disappointing

finally some one with a take i agree with

1.) It’s ridiculous this is coming from twitter and not a forum post on their own website. The developers should be communicating using their own platform. Twitter is a stupid place.

2.) This is the kind of mentality that leads me to believe the developers don’t actually play the game.

3.) What about neurodivergent people who have a hard time joining groups because its mentally exhausting? I guess just screw them. Blizzard is totally cool with making political statements about inclusivity and ramming that down our throats… but when it comes to gameplay… no let’s just actively punish and farm the non normies who get stressed by stuff like that, or people who don’t want to be forced to utilize 3rd party software in order to communicate – where you can be exposed to all kinds of harassment.

Personally I’m running out of patience for lazy problem solving, bad game design, and a complete lack of internal testing.

I came back cause I thought SoD was gonna be different - - but the writing is kinda on the wall.

3 Likes

Completely agree here. This is absurdly ignorant of the devs. I’ve noticed a trend in gaming to cater to the criminally-minded sleaze of the world, even though they are small minority of the customer base. It’s a bad business model. I que solo because I LIKE the chaotic nature of PUG games. If premades die off by being put in their own que, if the population of premade-lovers is that small, then it SHOULD die. The majority of the customer base should be happy, no the minority of the customer base. And the majority are NOT happy with premades destroying the fun in their games!

Hot take big boy