Devs said SOD would be puggable wtf is ST

They meant eventually it will be Dad friendly… They must also cater to the neckbeards.

The raid is extremely easy.
Get good maybe?

Who talking to? I’m sure it is… :clown_face:

Well I guess for you it might be hard. Lol

Yes indeed but tbh I could see the devs are trying to push warrior/druid DPS to just change weapon/stance/form to step up and help soak some damage for awhile.

Because I’ve seen first hand so many idiots (mainly from the sweaty parsers in PUG) who happen to play this class and refuse to equip shield or change to bear form when the situation calls for it (stacking incendiary debuff in gnomer last boss pug run for example).

I don’t know what else to say if you are playing a feral druid or a warrior and complaining that you have to tank level up raid boss on a rare occasion(even as DPS). Your class doesn’t need anything else to tank at this point, boss doesn’t hit that hard and mitigation is not really needed.

I actually agree with this without any qualifiers.

Don’t be such a slaphead for no reason… no one likes people like you

Lol
/10 characters

this is just untrue

We get it dude you are not good.
It happens man just keep practicing and you will eventually get better.

Rdruid doesnt feel too bad at all to play tbh. I prefer playing restokin as someone who just prefers playing boomie in general but ive had fun these past 2 lockouts.

Lol what. We 1 tanked every boss in Gnomer with 1 rogue tank, or 1 warlock tank, depending on who felt like tanking that lockout.

Where did they say the raids would be puggable?

you dont need 4 tanks, we 2tanked most of it. 1st, 2nd, and 8th boss solo tanked, Gauntlet, had 1 tank hold 1-3 adds, and cc’d the other ones.

also pugged it on my alt the first week and cleared it. its really not that hard of a raid…

Telling people they have to bait a cloud or not stand in stuff and suddenly it turns into Mythic raid for Sod players. :rofl:

Wtf you even taking about? I’ve cleared every raid to date… :clown_face:

If you say so man :slight_smile:

Not really, at best you had a warrior who didn’t want to tank but would taunt for 20 seconds anyway if needed.
There’s no reason to make a raid fight that needs 4 tanks, ever.

Voices in the head of the mentally ill crowd. Goes along with voices such as “men can menstruate” and “you can’t be racist toward white people.”

Who’s to say what the magic number of tanks is? If a fight takes 4, use 4. If a fight needs 2, use 2. There’s dual spec now. It’s not like back in the day - surprise for 4 horsemen you need 8 tanks!

1 Like

more tanks there is the less impact you feel being an tank that’s the problem