Devs said SOD would be puggable wtf is ST

And people ran the wheels off it.

1 Like

no, but at least in the beginning of the phase there were slots for 2 tanks in the case where you need soimeone else to take the stacks off in the last boss. So the idea was there. double the size of the raid it makes sense to need more than 2.

Supposedly it’s been nerfed again. Over 120 guilds have full cleared the place as of now, up from around 50~ this morning, so over double. HP has been nerfed to the ground so it’s just a simple mechanic check at this point.

Only reported second nerf was Shade, and it was a big nerf tbh

Makes sense, so the place should be pretty farmable for all now. The mechanics really aren’t all that difficult, it was just the big hp pools that made the fights longer/tougher.

1 Like

Do you honestly think Aggrend designs fights? I doubt the man designs anything beyond the most high level overview, most of his day is probably just filled with signing off things that others create. People in his position rarely, if ever, have a chance to do the day to day work that would come with designing an encounter. The fight’s in ST are ridiculously overtuned, but acting like this guy personally made them all just for his friends is silly.

It’s just retail players sneaking into SoD, nothing to see here lol

Nobody designed anything, Microsoft turned 100% to 350% and resold it to you fools

You dont need more than 2 tanks for any fight and raid is far easier then gnomer.

They gave 4 classes fully functioning tank specs, your raid members should step up.

The only fight a 3rd tank is even helpful is on eranikus and that is ONLY if your dps are not killing the adds in an efficient manner

1 Like

4th boss only one dragon acid breaths and you can just swap every other fly away and neither tank will ever have more then 2 debuffs. This isnt a difficult raid each fight has 1 or 2 basic mechanics at most.

1 Like

This is astronomical to me. You know that you can just have each tank just not breathe on each other right? If both dragons breathe on the same tank then someone is doing something very wrong

Nothing else to do. Phase 1 was kind of grim if you didn’t enjoy WSG premade PvP.

1 Like

My raid’s tanks are excellent, and we have 4 capable tanks. The problem is tanking is boring for anyone who isn’t a warlock or shaman and this is the second phase in a row where that’s the case. Healers have a similar problem, no healer besides priest feels good to play.

Only the tank on the dragons are getting breathed on
Breath is like every 15-20 seconds and it’s a 45 second debuff, the math aint mathing

Extremely subjective. Feral tank is really fun. Resto shaman is really fun. Mage healer is a lot of fun.

I think you’re over complicating a very simple fight.

One tank takes Dreamscythe. The other wakes weaveer. They never tank swap and they never tank in a way where they breathe on each other. It’s a very simple two-tank fight.

1 Like

Good god
 you have like one and sometimes two mechanics at most to do. I get that you dads want something easy, but there’s only so much they can do to make it easy without destroying the fun. Obviously yall just don’t enjoy classic as much as you thought you did and the thought of it being even remotely challenging is too much for you to handle.

I agree about mage, hard disagree about shaman, but mage healer is fun in a way where aside from healing I bring nothing by way of utility. A totally magic-based class with no magic dispel, and instead a decurse, which shaman and druid healers already bring, and no options for healing while moving at all. The style of healing is cool, it’s aesthetically pleasing, but I feel like despite that I like it, I don’t bring anything of value over another healer when I play my mage.

I feel like mage should get a rune that changes their decurse into a magic dispel.