Devs play mage confirmed

Mages don’t need anything and to support this shows how delusional some players are

1 Like

The PvP dev is hardstuck 1500 on his mage and needs help.

4 Likes

Link me, because I don’t remember.

I can’t wait for my youtube feed to be constant “hayyy guise zarwu here” and inhaling laughter sounds.

1 Like

Devs have clearly lost their minds

1 Like

It doesn’t stop with mages! I went digging into some of the deepest, darkest spaces of the internet and I found this datamined ability warriors will be able to use in DF.

Just listen to this: 10 second duration 50% healing reduction on a 6 second cooldown ability. FIFTY PERCENT. HALF OF ALL HEALING!! AND IT’S UNDISPELLABLE!!

Blizzard never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Awesome. Perhaps frost mages will finally be able to take down healers efficiently. But in general, all they need to do is waste a dispel. But, teamed up with an affliction warlock, this has the potential to be sick.

I think that’s better than getting a stun. :slight_smile: If it’s true, obviously.

Pretty much makes mages mandatory in spellcleaves

What? Lol… Have you played mage any this xpac?

Yep. It’s the only class I’ve played. You aren’t taking down competent healers with that kit, but you can stop them from healing, but not all that efficiently.

Yeah, sounds to me like you haven’t been playing them then. S tier all xpac. They don’t need anything else.

God’s chosen class. Been great since creation

1 Like

it won’t be 50% in PvP i promise

nobody can say how tuning will look
but it’ll probably make frost/sp frost mlx and frost/boom all really good (again)

1 Like

Frost spec? S tier? You’re funny.

Mage has been and frost hasn’t been bad at all this xpac

The spec is between high B and low A. At the moment, I’d say it’s below that.

Will trade all defensives for 1) meaningful damage outside of frostbolt modifiers and 2) deep freeze

Again, frost doesn’t need anything. DEFINITELY doesn’t need a ms.

1 Like

And I say it does! :stuck_out_tongue: I wouldn’t go against my interests. But one thing they could add instead of a MS effect would be to add a talent that makes it so chill effects slow down attack and cast speed :cold_face:

Lol what? You’re fried

1 Like

Kinda baffled ppl srsly think auto attacking a frost mage will mean 50% MS effect