Devs play mage confirmed

50% ms datamined. ight then

8 Likes

they’ll really do anything but give frost a stun

5 Likes

Care to elaborate?

Perma MS… or short duration like sharpen?

i mean…do you really want a super tanky caster with spamable cc a stun ? so they can cross cc the entire team solo and then 100-0 someone

Lol, does… chilling come from frost bolt too? Like other MS effects that will likely get halved in PvP. But by no means did frost mage need an MS.

Give me an MS as ret… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

yes, considering warlocks, druids, and shamans are also classes with spammable cc and a stun.

frost is not ‘super tanky’ and this ms looks to be only for frost. it shares a name with a pvp talent already in the game it will likely replace

yea from frostbolt or basically anything else lol. we dont need more ms we need lower burst with more sustained damage and actually make healing spells matter. big slow mana efficient heals and i need to cast this right now fast lower heal higher mana heal. at this point whats the point of an ms if everyone has one jsut reduce heals across the board by 25% and be done lol

1 Like

This is awful please stop nerfing hybrids for no reason other than wanting mage to continue to be premiere caster for the end of time.

6 Likes

Imagine giving a 50% ms to frostmage slows passively lmao

2 Likes

Stay frosty friends.

1 Like

Imagine thinking it won’t be 25% in PvP.

1 Like

Still the last thing a mage ever needed

6 Likes

Imagine thinking Blizzard even thinks about PvP. It’ll come out with the hot take Rogue does 12.5% Frost does 50% passively. Once the Frost mages get their free glad like S3 it’ll be nerfed.

I’m more hyped about S1 for people trying out the new expansion than any hope for balance or reasonable effort on the PVP season.

2 Likes

lmbo warriors owned to say the least
any last word?

Do they say that last word before or after they Bladestorm?

2 Likes

Its blizzard, i wouldnt be shocked if it was 75% in pvp, they never make reasonable changes to the game. if something makes sense or is cool they refuse to do it.

4 Likes

They gave fury a ton of uptime on 40% MS, i wouldnt be surprised if they let frost keep 100% uptime on 50% MS.

1 Like

If it’s a PvP talent it stays at 50%, if it’s a regular talent it does not.

2 Likes

why is this thread a wide boi

8 Likes